✄ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ Տᗴᐯᗴᑎ ✄

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢs: ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ sᴇʟғ ʜᴀʀᴍ
ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ ᴀʟᴄᴏʜᴏʟ
ʜᴜɴɢᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴍᴍʏ

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢs: ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ sᴇʟғ ʜᴀʀᴍᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ ᴀʟᴄᴏʜᴏʟʜᴜɴɢᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴍᴍʏ

He laid in his bed, thinking. Thomas. Thomas wouldn't leave his mind. He was so lost in everything he felt as if he'd find no where out of his own Maze he created in his mind. He was so blind, but so in love with Thomas.

Though, he knew he couldn't say it to Thomas, that he loved him right after having their first date, he could imagine it happen. Maybe when they'd be walking around in the park, seeing little kids play on the playground and some other people sitting on the grass, picnicking. Maybe then he'd tell Thomas how he felt.

"What you thinkin'?" Lizzy asked, hopping on the bed, laying next to him.

"Piss off, I'm mad at you," Newt said, turning to his side.

He felt Lizzy touch his arm, but he shrugged it off. He was mad, obviously, but he somehow knew that Lizzy was right. Thomas drank a lot and maybe had a few relationships, but he couldn't get him out of his mind. She sat up.

"Look, Newt I'm just worried and warning you, if he discards your whole life, don't think-"

"What do you mean by that?" Newt mumbled, closing his eyes.

"I mean-... He might just throw you to trash if he... If he crosses your name on the list-"

"Lizzy, how do you come up with such?! He's just drinking, that's all and now accusing him for apparently sleeping with everyone he knows... Maybe there is a reason for his drinking," Newt cut off his sister's sentence.

He heard Lizzy sigh and lay down again. Deep down he knew that she was right, but he was so sure he could be with Thomas. Lizzy wrapped her arms around Newt's middle, and Newt realized she was crying. He immediately turned around to look at her. Her button nose, red and running as tears fell from her eyes.

"I'm sorry, I just... Everyone from school-... The boys have a list of virgins and... And they all have been after me," she cried, wrapping her arms even tighter around Newt's waist.

Disgusting, Newt thought. He was very protective over his sister and this had to be addressed. He stroke her hair out of her face and nodded slowly. Boys were actually doing shit like that and he couldn't imagine his sister to get hurt by stupid teens.

"Who? Lizzy, why didn't you tell me guys in your school are disgusting?" Newt asked, frowning.

Lizzy swallowed. She obviously was not interested in those guys, Harriet was her girlfriend, but they wouldn't respect that. In her eyes was only space to see her girlfriend's face when they made their way to her, the disgust, the amount of protectiveness she had over her.

"I'm sorry," Newt mumbled.

Lizzy nodded slowly, nuzzling her head against Newt's arm. The moment she should get help from her mother, Newt thought. But Kate was busy working and he couldn't blame her. She took care of them in the worst situation they were in, now she had to work to not get into that situation again.