7)God no more adventure! please!

The lady and us parted our ways. Yeonjun was of course driving but there was a pin drop silence until Yeonjun spoke.

🅈: i'm sorry I forgot to ask..but are you okay?did you get hurt?

🅂: no I'm fine ..just a little tired. How long would it take us to reach there?

🅈: roughly 5 minutes. By the way what you did there was really cool and I am sorry it took me so long... it was your first day here so I wanted to choose the best ingredients to make the best food

🅂: hahahaha thank you so much Yeonjun. It was indeed the most adventurous day of my life

🅈: same!

We both started laughing as if we have been friends for years. Suddenly the car halted.

🅈: we are here! 

It felt I was gonna cry any moment.I was on cloud nine as soon as I heard that. But I controlled myself and helped him in taking out my luggage.I waited in front of the lift meanwhile Yeonjun parked the car. Soon he came and we went to the sixth floor and the right very moment when we were about to get inside guess what happened?! Yeonjun forgot that his cousin changed her manual door lock to the electric one and the cherry on the top is he doesn't know the password. I had reached my patience limit but before I could say anything...

🅈:Seonji! I am so sorry

🅂: You knew she didn't have any ramen at home ! But you don't know the password! WOW!

I shouted at him....

🅈: Seriously?! Calm down! my sister doesn't like ramen that much so she barely buys them. And do we really need to talk about ramen now?!

Well he had a point but I was really pissed at him. He tried calling his cousin but she wouldn't pick up,so we decided to go with the most basic option which was birth date! We tried her's but it didn't work. After sometime I saw Yeonjun stalking a guy's social media account which apparently turned out to be his sister's s boyfriend. Now his plan was to find out 'boyfriend's birthday post as that date might be a possibility. And.....it worked! After unlocking the door Yeonjun smirked at me which showed that he was really proud of himself.

Now without wasting even a single minute we went inside and the first thing he did was showing my room. God!!I was totally drained out! I took all my luggages to my room, took shower,wore my comfiest Pajamas. That feeling was absolute heaven! I was drying off my hair that's when I noticed my phone was vibrating and by the time I reach there I missed it. Then I saw the notification bar and 15 MISSED CALLS all from my sisters and parents.. Amongst all this chaos I totally forgot to call my parents or even text them that I reached here safely. All along I was ignoring them cause obviously I couldn't tell them that their daughter was standing inside South Korea airport being homeless. I thought once I reach here I'll call them but I forgot...SHIT!

I immediately called them back and it turned out to be exactly what I was expecting. My mum was so so worried that she almost cried. After talking to everyone for some time they finally sounded undisturbed and I went to have dinner. By the time I was out Yeonjun set up the table with food. We eat the delicious ramen and finally the day had come to an end.

So today's summary:

1) reach SK ✅

2) be homeless ✅

3) mental breakdown ✅

4) find a new friend? ✅

5) Action movie ✅

6) Family drama ✅