3)The Day I Always Dreamt Of✨

[fast forward to the day before flight]

It felt as if all the days passed within a blink of an eye.From online renting homes I book a flat for me a week ago and now It was finally the night before I was going to leave for South Korea. I checked all my luggages and all the other things important things for the 1073th time, to my relief I hadn't missed anything. Everything was in place. I didn't think my family would be so emotional about me leaving, my sisters came and sat beside me while hugging me..my parents didn't say much but I could understand they were sad by the way they were looking at me.My departure time was 10 so they didn't sit for long and I went to sleep early or at least i tried to.

*𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠*

I was not all surprised that I was up before the alarm.Even though I was in my room but still everything felt so new and different. I woke up at 5am.. none of my family members were awake and also I thought that I have plenty of time so I was still lying on my bed thinking about what would happen to my sisters and parents when I leave and all the memories with neighbourhood children and library a storm of emotions was going inside me..went to the gallery to see all the memories I captured,suddenly my eyes fell on the time and IT WAS 7:30!!! I started to panic.. The first thing I did was to get myself ready.. so hastily I got ready and then checked everything finally for the last time.

I ran to check on my parents who were still sleeping ..woke them up and then went to wake up my sisters. It turned into a big chaos. But then we all tried to stay calm and managed to get ready..around 8:30 we were ready to leave for airport.

While we were on our way for a moment I thought I would miss my flight as it was already 9. But fortunately we reached there on time. And there was Aaimy standing in front of the entrance, we hugged and promised to meet soon (she faced some problems with the process so she'll be coming later).

I hugged my parents and sisters and said goodbye. And then here I was getting my luggages scanned..everything feels so unreal and I don't know.. so adventurous? I am going to be on my own now!

All the processes were done and now finally it was time!..All the passengers and I boarded on plane. And I of course booked the ticket for window seat. I settled down, saw the crews explaining emergency exits and other things.. after sometime ate my food and went to sleep. It was a 10 hours flight. I think I spent almost three hours sleeping T_T. Woke up and had snacks then I watched some movies,read some magazines. The sun hadn't set completely..which made the view outside the window even breathtaking,so I watched that for a while..and..Hours later I heard the thing that I was dying to hear! THE ANNOUNCEMENT!

"𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏 10𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒔 𝒘𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝑰𝒏𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒐𝒏 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝑨𝒊𝒓𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝑺𝒆𝒐𝒖𝒍"

Ahhhh the happiness..cannot explain in words<3 FINALLY ITS HAPPENING!!!