18| ᴇxᴛʀᴇᴍᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ɢᴏᴅᴅᴇꜱꜱ

Start from the beginning

"You know, I prefer you to eat grass which is in the front yard. I wonder, how you are eating this. Look at my plate, Yum! And then, look at yours, Yuck!", she remarked. It's not helping at all. Since, I tell myself this is spicy. So, I can eat without impeding myself.

"Well, I gotta maintain my 6 packs. You know it.", I smirked. She huffed, saying, she doesn't like those bricks. It felt like, my head has blown up. I said, young girls intrigued by my physique.

She didn't say anything since, her full concentration is on the food, now. She moaned nipping the chicken leg piece fry as it made me feel uncertain of my inner control. I felt a convulse against my pants zipper. Ah! All I want now is to undo and- No! I'd promptly got up from the chair; sat on the countertop.

A dirty thought as the first thing in the morning, not decent at all. "Why are you sitting there?", she asks, naively. If she finds out about this, she would run away for miles, flustered. I said I feel comfortable here. She said, ok.

I got a call and it is from Baneet, who fixed a bomb in Irfan's car. Well, he'd worked for Irfan as I pulled him at my side. I found his weakness, that is, his sister needs a medical seat. Irfan was not ready to help, so, he reached out to me with a small hope. I lit his tiny hope and used him for my purpose.

I attend the call. He inquired me with reluctance about his sister's medical seat and adds more he was outside of My Palace. I told him to wait. I called Param and informed him about it.

"Let him enter inside.", I authorized and hung up the call. Hamza's case is not over yet. It often arrives in a new form. It will take some time to delete his existence from people's minds. As well as the case is about to progress to the CBI. I must stop it before it occurs.

Once we finished breakfast, I saw her licking her fingers which had chicken gravy in them. She let out a satisfied sigh. I love the fact, she's not the type of girl who eats like a bird, to pursue fake etiquette, which I hate the most.

She washes her hand and sat back on the chair. "So, Sahor, about the girls who are all fond of your physique. I do not care at all. Because, I'm not a fan of Mr.CAB like them.", she grins. I scoff. She would have chosen a good animal term for me, Lion, Tiger, etc. It atleast sounds way more honorable.

"You must consider yourself as very fortunate for getting a man like me. You know, I'm no typical man.", I let out as she gave me a mocking smile.

She leans back on the chair as I notice her resting one leg on top of the other like a boss. I guess, she is prepared to attack back, now. I better evacuate.

"Now, eyes on me, Sulthan." she let out in a commanding way. Excuse me!

"After all, you call me Goddess. So, shouldn't I behave according to it a little? That's why I showed mercy to you, accepted your love before you end up crying, then, kneel in front of me for it. So, consider yourself as the fortunate man in the world. You know, I am not a typical damsel in distress.", she imitates me, using my exact talking style and body language.

I stood open-mouthed listening to it as she has left, giving me a playful smirk. I smiled, seeing her jogging towards a hallway with her pet. Well, it is more as she is flying like a butterfly in her floral outfit. She's bold, equally, naive.