001 - her.

y/n's pov

your conjecture may be that i've never trusted anyone. i have trusted people, well only one individual. she was approximately my sister. her words do come back to me that prove that she was not what she seemed. in fact, she was not a twin from my dreams, she's a crook who was caught.

enough of that, i have a 'disease' called philomisia. for instance, it signifys that i have hatred towards love. my instigation is my parent's divorce. they adored each other tremendously but had suddently fallen out of love. now i know, i'm never gonna love.

i play the cello, a string instrument. you see, i have an audition to a pivotal competition. it seems the audition is being held at a tennis court, covered with some tent-like thing. we were requested to dress elegantly. nothing had caught my eye. until i had seen him.

his delicate luxuriant curly hair. his luminous midnight black eyes. his antique frayed but clean white shoes. his spotless prosaic coat. every feature that was visible seemed irreproachable and luxurious. i had an aspiration to greet him, seems like i was too late. i inadvertently made eye contact with him.

he made his way towards me. i attempted to act... unceremonious? i had never, under any circumstances, been intrigued or implicated by love. i had not the slightest of the reason why i was acting like this.

"good evening, im sakusa kiyoomi, pleasure to meet you." he stuck out his gloved hand for me to shake.

"good evening, my name's f/n, l/n. nice to meet you." i shook his gloved hand.

"i couldn't help but to notice you kept eyeing me from across the room miss, l/n." sakusa spoke.

"my dear apologies mr. sakusa! i couldn't contain myself from taking a scrutiny of your outfit. very well put togehter, i must say. and please, call me f/n." i exclaimed.

"why thank you f/n for your lovely compliment. do you happen to attend this event for a musician audition for a competition?" sakusa asks

"yes, i am indeed attending this event for a musician audition. i play the cello. i assume you are attending for this same audition? may i ask what instrument you play?" i attentively question.

"i play the piano and have been playing since i was twelve."sakusa exclaims back.

"fascinating! i've been playing the cello since my last year of primary school. approximately, i was ten or eleven years old."

"i must say, you look lovely in your white dress."

"why thank you, may i inquire, can i have your number?"

"certainly, its XXX-XXX-XXXX"

"i'll get going, im certain the audition will begin soon and call out names. i'll catch you later!"

"greetings! have a lovely night!"

the start of new beginnings.

.

.

.

.

.
hello my loves! im (obviously) your author! my name's eli, pronounced ellie.
welcome to the first chapter of "cowboy like me." i hope you enjoy it. the next chapter will be kiyoomi's perspective of this same exact scenenario. have a good day/noon/night my loves! 💞