prologue

have you ever fallen in love with somone and simply doubted yourself and lost your self respect beacuse of that person?  you may say "that's unfeasible. there's no way the person you love the most can make you loathe yourself."

well, thats where your arguement is fallacious. lets say, two homogeneous teenagers happen to encounter each other. one plays the piano while the other plays the cello. both have philomisia, meaning, they have hatred for love. however, they fall in love with each other's exquisite and resplendent features and personalities, but evidently, individuals who have philomisia simply cannot fall in love. not in an easy way.

both have desires to become musicians and they are determined to pursue their aspirations. remotely, they meet at an audition. the audition is held at a tennis court covered up with some tent-like thing, making it seem like a ball room.
he asks her to dance but she says "dancing is a dangerous game."

forever may be the sweetest con but not every individual may have it. for instance, the moments you have with your loving partner may be getting benevolent, but nothing lasts forever. or at least, most things don't last forever.

by the end, they know what this situation seemed. now, they have knowledge and have grasped the fact that they will never love again.

this is not a typical love story.

231 words