She kissed along his jawline before coming to a stop on his neck. Lucy began biting the crook of his neck before licking the love bite she created as she still trusted into him. Consider it her payback to him for falling asleep on her.

There was that little twitch around Gojo's lower area again. He felt himself get more excited at the sudden command. He thrust up to meet with her pace but it was still painfully slow for him. And he couldn't concentrate when Lucy was attacking his neck like that.

He soon had a tight grip on Lucy's hip and grunted, "I can't take this anymore. I need you, now."

He lifted Lucy for a bit before slamming her into him. Lucy got the wind knocked out of her as Gojo continued to make her bounce on him. He let out a shaky breath while he brought her down. Lucy trailed her hands up his chest and wrapped her arms around him. She buried her head against his shoulder before she started to pound into him on her own. Gojo soon realized this before letting go of her hips and met each thrust with his own. He rested one hand on Lucy's waist while the other went to the back of her head.

"Mmmm. Gwah," Lucy moaned as she felt her stomach tighten. She clawed Gojo's back as her legs wrapped around him tighter.

Gojo smirked knowing the girl is about to release soon. And since he's one horny bastard, Gojo leaned back so he could lay down.

"What are you -" Lucy began asking until Gojo slid her toward his face. Lucy's eyes widened as she gripped the headboard. Gojo's tongue lapped around her folds before he slowly decided to eat her out. "Fuck!"

"I knew you would like that," he teased before he dove in.

Lucy shut her eyes in pure bliss as she gripped the headboard. She began riding Gojo's face. He firmly grasped Lucy's legs and made sure they were further apart. Lucy didn't like that and used one of her hands to pull his away before having it groap her chest. Her thighs clamped around his head as she felt him squeeze her. Lucy finally released after a minute.

This time Gojo's eyes widened as her juices dripped onto his tongue. It was the sweetest thing he has ever eaten. The flavor dancing on his taste buds. Lucy was about to get off him but Gojo gripped her behind and held her in place as he gathered her up. Lucy was still sensitive and coming down from her high. Her eyes nearly popped out of her head as Gojo continued to assault her folds.

"Goj..." she panted. "Go..." Lucy's head titled back has her hand reached behind and gripped his friend. "S-Satoru."

Gojo's heart stopped when he heard her voice call him by his first name. He didn't even realize he released on her hand as he looked up at her with pure love in his eyes as his cheeks tinted a bit.

"You're really gonna get embarrassed for cumming on my hand?" Lucy asked as she tried to catch her breath, scooting back until she straddles him. "Didn't think you would get embarrassed over something like this."

Gojo didn't say a word as he slowly sat up.

She's so beautiful, he thought. He felt his chest pounding against his rib cage. He brought his hand up and tuck a strand of hair behind her ear. She could be happy here with a new life. She won't have to live in fear anymore if she stays. My students all want her here. I want her here.

Lucy tilted her head and looked at Gojo in confusion. Surprised that he hasn't said a word and was feeling a bit uncomfortable with him looking at her like that. Is he broken?

She waved her hand in front of his face. "Earth to Gojo."

Gojo cursed under his breath for staring too long. He smiled at her before tilting her head up and kissing her again.