"Yah! Got no eyes? Did you replaced it with extra handsome-ness or what?!"

Jungkook look at her not knowing what to say but she just scoffed "Aigoo, Just Go. Go!" She pushed him inside the Canvas while he stumbled inside with wide eyes.

"Gosh...pain in Ass"

___

He Blinked his eyes. Gaining his senses a Little late. He felt a headphone on his ears with a big computer screen in front of him and his Right hand on the mouse, another one on keyboard Controlling the game. His mind blew up by the view in front of him.

This is so cool...

He sat back on his leather chair Perfectly and paid attention on the game. It's a racing game. Doesn't seems that bad. The graphics are awesome.

He heard some voices through his headphones.

"Yah yah yah! How dare that jerk!"

"Yah..Calm down. And focus"

"Didn't you saw how he crashed his car on mine?!"

"Gosh Jin Hyung. Calm down it's just the beginning"

"Alright alright...but I hope next time something like this happens to you too, Hobi"

The Jin Named person replied back while Laughing like a...Windshield wiper...?

"Yah! Joonie! See our own teammate is cursing at my car"

"Ay Y'all. Shut up. See Jungkook is silent it means he's gonna blast this game again"

The Joonie dude replies back. Jungkook's body Stuffins. He Don't know any of them but the way they are hoping that he will make them win this game is Making him feel some butterflies. Weird, I know right.

He raised his Hands up and fist them flexing them. And get back into the game.

"Woah woah woah! Go Jaykay! Go Jaykay!"

He heard the Hobi dude cheer for him. He smiled feeling his heartbeat Rise in Excitement.

He overtake some of the other players. And finally he reached the final spot and fuck it! They win! The big words in thick font flashing on their screen saying 'You win!'

"Yes!!" He shout along with his teammates "Bro that was dope!" Joonie said following with Jin's voice "Off course, who teach him? Off course me" "Gah Shut up Hyung" Hobi replied with his laugh following behind.

I like this...

It feels as if he actually had some thrill. He feel alive.

"All right Everyone, it's already time. Let's meet in University"

Joonie said. 

"Yeah...I feel sleepy though" Hobi said while yawning. Jungkook look at the wall clock.

The hell- 6:30 am? They don't sleep or what?

"Alright Boys, I'mma sleep for 30 Mins and before getting off for College. Now bye!"

Jin cut the call following by Hobi and Joonie bidding their Goodbyes. Jungkook sigh and put his headset down on the table. He push his Chair a bit back with the help of is foot. Leaning back on his seat and look around.

It seems like a chamber...

There's a single bed which is kinda messy and another one which is perfectly shining in his eyes. Guess there's a roommate with whom he lives. But he's not here right now.

The room is boyish. Obviously. But not that messy nor that clean. A small portable fridge placed in middle of the both bed sticking to the wall. A bookshelf, and another shelf for Clothes. He looked down at himself noticing he's wearing a black T-shirt along with black shorts. Some cool bracelets hanging on his wrist, he turn around more to find a big mirror, body Length standing near the wall. He looked at himself.

Dang- I'm so muscular in this life.

I know right.

He heard Yn's voice popped up in his head. He scoffed but said "stop popping out of nowhere" Yn Chuckled but said.

Sorry for that. But true though. Look at those thighs flexing so good..

Jungkook's eyes widened as he stand up to fix himself and shout "Yah! You pervert!" Yn Laughed on his Reaction. Jungkook shook his head but walked near the portable fridge and Opened it. He saw some Cold drinks and some snacks inside. He took out a Coke and open it and drink some.

Choke me with those thighs then I'll leave for sure.

This time it was him choking on his drink. He coughed and was about to shout back until he heard the door opening so he looked back to find someone standing there with his bag on his shoulder while him holding it's strap, his back was facing Jungkook as the person was bidding bye to someone outside. Then after that person left he turned around to find Jungkook in his mid way wiping his face.

But Jungkook's eyes widened.

"Yoongi Hyung?"