"On my back." He answered, nearly almost done drinking all the juice.

I nodded, listening to him speak.

"Do any of them have meanings?" I continue the conversation.

"Some." He replies.

"Some?"

"Yeah, I already said that once." He argues.

I groan, "No I mean, like why would you even get tattoos that don't have any meaning to them?"

"Why not?"

I sigh, "Don't they stay on your skin for the rest of your life?"

He nods, "You talk quite a lot."

"You have a problem with that?"

"No." His voice lowers down.

"Good."

The remainder of my time on the plane felt like an eternity, I glanced over at him a couple times but we hadn't spoken.

-

Almost a day had passed and we arrived at the designated hotel in Venice.

I glanced around the large lobby room, examining the marble tiled floors which had a detailed circular carpet, on top sat a glass coffee table.

The walls were crowded with renaissance paintings, some more than others.

When I looked up, I noticed the amount of floors above me.

Every inch of the building had been detailed, it was so beautiful I couldn't take my eyes off it.

This hotel is huge.

After I stared around the place in awe, I averted my gaze back to the reception, listening to them speak.

The receptionist hands him the keys, he clenches his jaw. Grabbing them and walking towards me.

He looks tensed is he okay?

"What happened?" My brows knit together and we make eye contact.

"There's only one hotel room available in this whole fucking building." He explained, his voice growing more harsh as he spoke.

"Then sleep in the lobby." I look over to the couch by me, giving him a sarcastic smile.

"No." He immediately answered.

"Then what are we supposed to do?" I questioned.

"Share a fucking room."

I rolled my eyes in return and he walks forward to the transparent elevator beside the stairs.

I followed him inside, my hand gripping the luggage handle as the doors slid open, noticing all the other people in the elevator.

Walking to a more open space, I stood to the side of the elevator. It stops and the doors open, another group of people stepping out.

When I reached to the floor where my room was, I head out the elevator and walked over to the room.

Ronan followed behind, as he had no choice. Letting out a low sigh and taking the key out from the back pocket of his grey sweatpants.

He puts the key through the key way, twisting the silver doorknob to the right. The door swung open and I dragged my luggage inside.

Shit.

"There's only one bed." I said to myself in realization as the door shut closed.

"Oh." He replies, not seeming shocked in any form.

"Oh? You knew about this?" My tone in voice raising higher.

"Just sleep on the floor." He states casually, dropping his bags onto the ground.

"I'm not sleeping on the floor." I denied, zipping open my luggage to search for a towel.

"Neither am I." He said as a lopsided smile began to grow on his lips.

I clear my throat, "I'm going to take a shower." I throw the towel I spot over my shoulder, stepping over to the bathroom.

Once I'm inside, I close and lock the door. Quickly undressing myself and making my way to the shower, I slide the glass door closed.

I step out after a few minutes, putting on the robe and walking out of the bathroom.

I rush back to my suitcase, looking through it to find clothes to sleep in, and realizing I forgot them.

I stood up, switching my gaze over to Ronan who stood, leaning against the wall with one of his hands in his pockets while he's glaring at me, in the other hand was a black shirt he held.

"Do you have clothes I could sleep in?" I asked, looking up at his tall frame which was practically towering over me.

He throws me the shirt in his hands which I barely managed to catch and I walk back to the bathroom.

Changing into it, once it's on I notice how big it is on me. Larger than the other one he gave to me a couple days prior, it's past my knees.

I walked back out for the second time, sighing and my eyes meet his again, he's still standing at the same spot, except he wasn't wearing a shirt.

He eyes me up and down, a smirk growing on his lips.

Oh lord.

I run a hand through my nearly dry hair, walking over to the bed.

I pull off the white comforter, laying under them and putting them back over my bare legs.

A few seconds later, I felt a presence lay down a small distance away from me.

I turn to him to see him scrolling through his phone, his eyes lock with mine.

"Stay on your fucking side." I stated, turning to the opposite side.

"Why?" I felt him move closer to me, his breath fanning over my neck again.

I move farther away, my hand reaching the lamp switch and flicking it off.

As I shifted my position, I felt an arm wrap around my waist. Pulling me towards him, I could feel his cold rings through my thin shirt.

I part my lips to speak but immediately shut them instead.

"Fine."

His fingers trace over the cloth over my stomach back and forth, stopping and leaving his hand there.

"Just for tonight." He says, a tone above a whisper.

I hate that I like this.

-

I don't really like my writing rn but i wanted to post something

thank u for 13k reads <3 that's literally insane also please let me know if we're going too fast with their relationship. it's meant to be a slow burn but not like a really slow burn

and feedback, comments, concerns on this chapter thank u love you <3