Much Needed Visit

It's been a couple of weeks while we've been in Atlanta, and I've decided to go back home to Indiana because I need to see my family again.

I personally can't be away from my parents for too long without contact

That brings us to the current situation of me saying goodbye to Peej so I could go to the plane

"I will miss you bubs," He wraps me in his arms while he mumbles into my shoulder "Me too, your amazing. I will see you soon I promise,"

I give him a kiss before turning to board the plane, I turn around to see Peej already looking at me, I wave him goodbye and I board my plane.

As I sit down I sigh, I feel bad I had to leave him but I have to go see my, family

I have a gut feeling that if I don't go back home soon I will regret not spending more of my time with them, so since im sitting on a plane I thought maybe I could catch up on some most needed sleep

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

As I drive out to see my parents, Im a little nervous. I have to break the news about me and Peej and my ideas of my life, over a couple of months I've changed my hair back to my all brown hair, with my natural curls being styled in a messy bun on the top of my head

I pull into their driveway and knock on the front door, already being crushed into a hug by my mom.

"Oh my precious girl, you look wonderful. Come on in your dad is excited to see you!" I smile before walking into my old childhood home

"There she is!" my dad walks up and hugs me tight "Hi dad, I've missed you," I heard him give a deep chuckle

"So have I, and your brother. He is excited you're coming home. But he is also mad that we still made him go to school,"

I laugh before I sit down on the couch with both of my parents on the other side of the room in the corresponding chairs.

"So tell us what have you been up to! We've missed you so much, and when you told us you were traveling well, we were kind of shocked,"

"Well I meant a lot of new friends who allowed me to come on these trips with them, and it really opened up my platform for work.

I've started to work for more celebrities and brands since it," I explain while smiling at the thoughts of all of my friends

"Hopefully no boys and I correct," My dad says while I look down and scratch my neck, "Well they are all boys and I, well I kinda have a boyfriend,"

I look to my mom first who smiles very big, and then my dad who is looking at me in disbelief

"Oh my goodness dear! Tell me all about him, when do we get to meet him?" I laugh before I start to speak

"Well his name is Peej and he is the sweetest guy ever, he always is looking to help out and we simply adore anyone who is close to him. He is into music and is actually very good at it, in short term I mean he's just perfect,"

"My little girl is all grown up, I think im just realizing that,"

I smile at my dad's words "Im always going to be your little girl dad, im just expanding my world a little bit more," He smiles at me before I get up and give him a hug

" so are we ever going to meet this boy?" my mom asks while I turn my head over to her

"probably not till later, he and his friends are going back to their house in Florida for a bit till we meet up again,"

"So what do all these boys do for a living?" I think of a way to explain it before my parents shut the explanation down

"well they are actually very successful in being YouTubers, they try and advertise against drinking and they make a very good amount of money,"

I look over at my parents who just look at each other having the same question "YouTubers can make money? Arnt they just holding a camera and talking to it? How can that support a family?"

I sigh "They connect with others and they make money from it yes, a good amount at that. But even if they didnt I would still love all of them for doing what they love. Successful or not,"

My mom smiles slightly before looking at me "You really care for these boys a lot don't you," I nod

"They are like brothers to me they are very important to me," at that, I hear the front door open

"Everest your back!" I smile and hold my brother in my arms, "Hey Zach how are you!" I smile so big missing my brother, who is the best kid I could ever meet "Im good I've missed seeing you, come on let me show you my room!"

He drags me to his room that is lit up by Led lights, his room is a strong gamer room that has the additional decor of the sports he plays, "It looks so cool bud! How is school going for you,"

He sighs before plopping down "It's so boring but im doing good with all my classes!" I hum before walking back out to my parents "Well I kinda need to get back home so I can unpack and start working for the day, and I don't want to drive late out the night,"

We say our goodbyes and I hug them tight and tell them I love them, before going to Zach and hugging him tight as well, after that, I drove home.

Authors Note- just a little insight into Everests home life and the lovely family she is blessed with!