Chapter 4: Rival in Love

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Well, let"s have chicken noodle soup today. I remember that there is half of the chicken in the refrigerator." Bo Yu agrees gladly.

The expression of little Watermelon looks like he is about to weep. He shakes his head in a hurry with the swinging pigtail behind his head.

Bo Yu laughs.

.....

On the other side. Qi Yan, wearing sunglasses in a luxurious nanny van, turns to his manager and says, "The third supporting male role is Bo Yu."

The manager nods.

Qi Yan smiles slightly, but his smile doesn"t come from the bottom of his heart.

"Bo Yu, you chose to leave at that time. Why did you come back now?"

"You are really an obnoxious person."

Bo Yu only finds out it is Qi Yan who plays the protagonist on his first working day.

Qi Yan is the first lover of Bo Yu"s wicked ex-boyfriend.

It is also the reason why Bo Yu leaves when he is pregnant.

Qi Yan is also surprised when he sees Bo Yu, and then comes over to be friendly, "Bo Yu, long time no see. It is unexpected for me to play a role with you."

Bo Yu furtively pulls out his hands with a gentle and humble smile. "That is what I should say."

Director Wang glances at them and says with a strange look, "Since you are acquaintances, there is no need to introduce yourselves. Let"s begin the shooting."

Then Director Wang lifts his feet and leaves thoughtfully.

Qi Yan nods and gazes after Director Wang till he leaves Qi Yan"s sight. Then he says with a smile, "I have never considered that you will come back after such a long time."

"Why didn"t I come back?" Bo Yu laughs. If he knew that Qi Yan would be in this crew, he would never have auditioned for the role.

Qi Yan sits in his exclusive deck chair with nobody else around him, so he says what he wants, "I heard that you took away the role from a trainee. You have been away for two years. But you"ve truly gone back in time."

Bo Yu doesn"t care about the malice in his words, "I really look younger than you."

Qi Yan"s eyes darken.

Bo Yu sneers, "The vicissitudes of life go on your gaunt face! Wow, fortunately, Mr. Song still likes you."

Mr. Song is the ex-boyfriend of Bo Yu.

Perhaps because the words of Bo Yu touch Qi Yan"s sensitive nerve, Qi Yan suddenly stands up, gloomily looks at Bo Yu, and turns to leave.

Bo Yu goes back to his seat and sits down with the script in his hands, having quite a relaxed smile on his face.

Bo Yu is young and handsome with a gentle image of films. Now he smiles and immediately attracts the eyes of some young female assistants around him.

The makeup stylist blushes, helps quickly Bo Yu with make-up and whispers, "You will start shooting later. Best wishes to your first scene."

Handsome guys always have more privileges.

"Thank you."

Coincidentally, the first scene of the crew"s startup is a rival scene between Bo Yu and Qi Yan.

The scene is that finding his girlfriend/his first love cheats on him, the tech geek Ji Shu runs to the rooftop in a rage, and the tutor Ze Hua, worried, runs over and comforts him.