Chapter 2: Rumors

Start from the beginning

"Sh, he seems to be Bo Yu. By the way, I remember that Bo Yu is blacklisted by the agency. Why has he come here?"

"Ahh, he is Bo Yu. Well, he doesn"t have any reason to come back after he is forced out by the agency. Why does he wear a mask? There are no paparazzi to take photographs of him."

Bo Yu takes no notice of what trainees say and takes the elevator to look for his manager with a calm look.

Bo Yu starts his film career at 16. His debut film is a campus idol film, adapted from a romance. Because of the popular film, he becomes a first-class male star and wins great popularity at that time.

But his first manager is not cut out for creating movie stars. Bo Yu"s popularity declines by the next terrible films, and he loses his fame later.

At 20, Bo Yu, who loses his fame, causes a stir in entertainment again because of the role of the detective in a mystery film.

Bo Yu who is born gay meets and falls in love with his wicked ex-boyfriend soon. He forgets everything in the honeymoon.

Bo Yu: If he knows that he will get the skill of giving birth to a baby, he will never choose the position on the bottom.

At 22, Bo Yu"s wicked ex-boyfriend comes back. Bo Yu decisively breaks up with him, and they separate.

However, Bo Yu finds that there is a baby in his belly at that time.

The baby is five months old in his bulging belly. The embryo grows up like a meatball. The young quack advises Bo Yu who disguises in the female attire not to have an abortion but tries to give birth to a baby.

Bo Yu has no choice but to give up his career. He has been away with his baby in the belly for two years.

Mr. Zhang, the manager, wipes his glasses and calmly looks at Bo Yu, "Where have you been in these two years?"

"... I remember that I still have two years left on my contract with the agency." Bo Yu ignores his question on purpose, "I come back to work. I"m sorry about what happened before."

"Two years are enough to make entertainment circles shuffle again and again and generate batches of trainees." Mr. Zhang is very angry, "Bo Yu, compared with your popularity two years ago, you are back to nothing now!"

"And, the agency hopes that you will give us a reasonable explanation." Mr. Zhang says calmly, "You leave without any reason and explanation. As your manager, I cannot explain to the agency."

"Something bad happened at home." Bo Yu is too panicked to consider those things at that time. Now he can only say deliberately, "I"m sorry to have caused trouble to the agency."

"Let"s forget it." Mr. Zhang knows that he cannot get answers. He has to give up, "Don"t make any trouble since you"ve come back."

"It"s just that a huge gap exists between your popularity now and two years ago." Mr. Zhang analyzes the situation, "Don"t have a fantasy to appear in popular films or play the leading male role. You can only play a supporting role in the film."

"I will try my best." Bo Yu has no choices. "As for the two years of your disappearance, the agency announces that you go abroad for further study according to the email you send before." Mr. Zhang adjusts his glasses and says, "I remember that you can speak some German. Don"t betray your identity."

"OK." Bo Yu sighs, "I want to read the script."

Mr. Zhang frowns.

Before Mr. Zhang starts to speak, Bo Yu gives the cold shoulder and says with a poker-faced attitude, "You are only my manager. I know about your ability, but I have a better understanding of my strength."