𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞|Trauma

TW: mentions of abuse (read with caution)
________________________________

When I woke up this morning I found Ace's side of the bed empty so I assumed he went to work early

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

When I woke up this morning I found Ace's side of the bed empty so I assumed he went to work early.
The man works too much and I'm not surprised that he never has a break.

"My house is set up for you two." I say to my aunt, sitting myself down next to her on the couch.

"What about Andres?" She worries, rubbing Miyah's back as she sleeps.

"He won't find you and I'll have extra guards around the place. You'll never see that bastard again, I promise."

"Thank you, sweetheart." She smiles widely.

"Of course. My lawyer will be in contact with you about the divorce and restraining order."

"Andres will never sign those papers." She sighs.

Oh, he will.

"I'll make sure he knows he has no choice."

She nods her head and leans back against the couch, "I'm worried about Miyah."

I sigh and kiss the back of Miyah's head, "She'll be safe, don't worry. I can take you to my house now if you'd like."

She nods her head in response so we get up from the couch and make our way towards the garage. We get in the car and drive out of the driveway. I make sure to text Ace saying I'll be home late.

Couple minutes later we pull up into my driveway. I haven't been here in months. We get out of the car and walk inside.

"Donna, the guest room is set up by your request." My maid, Cheryl says as soon as I close the door.

"Thank you," I say with a small smile, turning to face my aunt, "Tìa, come with me."

I start walking up the stairs and towards the guest bedroom down the hallway. I open the door for her so she walks in, looking around the room with a wide smile on her face.

"Your stuff is in the closet and here are the keys." I say, handing her a spare set of house keys, "My driver will take you anywhere you need. Just be careful and make sure a guard is with you."

"Your house is beautiful, mija. Thank you." She says, giving me a side hug as she kisses my temple.

"Not a problem. I'm gonna leave now so just text me if you need anything." I say. She nods her head so I kiss Miyah's cheek and leave the house.

I decide on going to my company building since I haven't been there for a while. I look down at my phone to see that Ace hasn't texted me back. Weird.
Normally he would text me back within a few minutes but he hasn't. Maybe he's busy.

I get out my car as soon as I park it and start walking towards the entrance building.

xXx