Her second chance mate

Start from the beginning

She have a beautiful Dragon Tattoo on her firm back, a beautiful rose tattoo on the neck and piercings in the ear.A scary wolf tattoo on her arm. Wow!! I really want to touch her tattoos but I'm too scared to do that after what happened yesterday. I flinched and shyly look away when she put her veiny hand on my waist and pull me towards her. She is not wearing anything on her upper body and closed my eyes when I saw she was waking up. I pretend that I was asleep and after some movements from her. I gulped when I felt her breath on my lips and try to calm my beating heart. I can feel my face heating up and she kissed my forehead gently. Aww~~

Anu:"I know you're awake babe ~ Your acting sucks so better open your eyes right now! "
(Crap!! I'm doomed and slowly open my eyes and gulps to saw how close our face are)

Me:"S-sorry..."
(I mumbled while looking away but she gave me a smack on my butt and I shoot my head to her shocked. W-what did she just did?)

Anu:"Look at me when you're speaking mate and about the smack... Umm it's your punishment for not gave me a kiss in the morning "
(Ahh that sexy smirk!!! I bites my lips nervously and that was the big mistake I did now. Her gaze is now stays on my lips and I licked my lips in panic. She growls quitely before smashing her warm lips on me. I yelps when she suddenly hover on top of me and hold my lips before picking me up and placed me on her hips not breaking the kiss. I closed my eyes tightly from the feeling that on her lips and gripped on her shoulder. She sit on the with me on her lap and she bites my lips for entrance but before I could open my mouth the door swung open by my mother-in- law who in her usual teasing smile while looking at me who was on anu's lap. I flushed and hide my face in the crook of anu's neck and she let out a low groan)

Anu:"Don't you know how to knock before entering someone's room Mrs? "
(She said annoying while I cling to her body and her one hand cares my head while the other one is on my butt.. Aishhh why is she always touching my booty?)

Luna:"Sorry for that anu but I just want to check on my Jamie baby"
(I now facing anu worriedly who have a mad face and growl at her mom loudly)

Anu:"He is my baby and don't you dare to call him 'mY JAmIe BaBy' ever again!!"
(She mocked her mother who was smiling sweetly and she looked at me with a cute smile)

Luna:"Yeah yeah only yours geez! Anyway Jamie...are you feeling better now? "
(She asked while coming closer to me and I jumped out from anu's lap and stand in front of the Luna who was busy in in caring my head.)

Me:"I am fine Luna but a little bit tired "
(she nodded her head and looked over at anu who was entering the bathroom and signed sadly)

Luna:"Glad to hear that son. I hope anu is treating you good and feel free to call me if you want anything yeah? "
(I chuckled at her puppy eyes and nods and we talk some times after that she left.I stand beside the bed sighing and the bathroom door suddenly open by anu who was only in a towel that around her waist and a sports bra.i gulped down hard when she caught I was staring at her and smirk. She slowly came towards me while I move backwards. She suddenly kissed my forehead before going to put her clothes on that laying on the bed. I looked at her in disbelief)

Anu:"I know I am hot but don't have to stare at me like that! "
(She said playfully while I snapped my head up and scoffed.)

Me:"I-i was not s-staring!"
(I curse under my breath for stuttering and she face me with a teasing smile.)

Anu:"Yeah sure jam. You can stare at my body as much as you want and it's only belongs to you but I have some work to be done so don't try to make me horny by that little underwear of your and take a shower "
(She give me a peak on the lips and left like that while I am in a whole fire. What just happened? With a tomato face, I enters the bathroom to take a shower. My heat will stop after a two three days but I am still sore down there. I was walking like a duck towards the bathroom. I blushed looking at my naked body that full of purple bruises and get in the shower)