❂| 013. Love, Muse, and Kisses -J

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Edward and Bella have there, "maybe I'm the bad guy here", "maybe it's just a mask" and then Edward rejects her offer to come to the beach with them, She returns to the table dejected, "what's wrong, Ella?" Seb asks him, bopping her nose with his finger, "I asked Edward to come to beach with us just like you said and he said it's too crowded", "ah, imma ask Jasper, maybe Edward don't like crowds, don't worry", "yeah" Ella smiles at her brother, then bell rings and everyone leaves the cafeteria except for Jasper who was waiting for Sebastian at the table, there daily routine.

Sebastian dropped his plate in the bin and Jasper was already beside him, the cold fingers lacing with the warm one, "so, why can't you go to the beach?" Sebastian asks him, Jasper curiosity perked up but he knew why Sebastian was asking before Jasper could answer, Seb, popped another question, "Jasper Hale", the use of full name stopped Jasper in his track and so did Seb, both now seeing eye to eye, Jasper was feeling nervous and it was very rare for him to feel like this, Sebastian was still forming the question in his mind, the pause was killing him and then his lips moved.

"Jasper Hale, are you afraid of the ocean?, as I get it, many people are afraid of it" Sebastian looked so adorable when he asked this, his blue irises expanded, voice so soft but Jasper couldn't control his laugh, the corridor filled with Jasper's laugh and soon Seb joined in it too, all the Cullen heard the laughs and they were happy for Jasper, he hasn't laughed this much before and it was a nice thing, once the laughter died down, Jasper pulled Seb into him and hugged him hard, Seb's feet were already in the air, "oh, lord, no no, it's just the dust and sand, very allergic to them," Jasper tells him, Sebastian makes an oh sound and asks Jasper to put him down but Jasper had something else planned, "let's skip class, please" Jasper pleaded to him, finally releasing the hold around him, "fine, you are such a bad influence" Seb tells him, "oh, but you like it" Jasper smiles at him and Sebastian nods at him, "yeah" and then both of them left the campus, giggling like children.

◐ ◐ ◯ ◑ ◑ 

"So where do you wanna go?" Jasper stopped in his step and turned toward Seb, the golden eyes waiting desperately for an answer, instead of giving a complete answer, "let's go to my house" Seb tells him, Jasper was confused but he said what he was told.

The duo was standing in front of the Swan residence but instead of going inside, Seb tugged on Jasper sleve and Jasper getting the idea, intervened their fingers together, the cold and the warmth forming a harmony, Seb pulled Jasper toward the garage, both of them worked together to open the garage door, Jasper could have done it on its own but he just can't put his strength on display when Isabella is close to finding to who they are.

The garage was dark, only light coming was from the tinted windows, Sebastian took some minutes to find the switch, soon, the garage was illuminated by the lamps, Jasper eyes adjusted faster to the light and he took every information in, the board full of polaroid, old guitar cases in the corner but what attracted most of his attention was the art stuff, lot of them, old dried paints, canvases, used and new, the garage smelled like Sebastian, honey wafted scent mixed with old oil paint, it was like, Jasper could see through the past, Seb's past in this garage.

Sebastian worked with the art supplies, once satisfied that he got everything he needed, he told Jasper to sit on the stool and go still, Jasper did whatever Sebastian told him, the golden pair watching how precise Sebastian's movement was, he removed his shirt just to annoy Sebastian, "I know you got muscles, no need to showcase them" Sebastian tells him while mixing paint on his palate, once satisfied with the color he needed, he turned to look at Jasper, only to see Jasper in his underwear, so still, like a statue, "why we losing our clothe?", "oh, you know I read somewhere, art is all about nudity" Jasper smiles like a proud kid, subtlety trying to flex his muscles, the light from the yellow lamps was illuminating Jasper in such pretty shades that Sebastian just wanted to stare at him, but he moved his brushes, he wanted to capture it, Jasper went still and just watched Sebastian doing his work, smiling to himself when Seb will get shy just to look at him, all exposed, he thought of removing his last piece of clothing too but he sensed too many emotions from Sebastian, so he stopped.