𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗪𝗢

❥︎Author's Pov

An audible gasp and moan left Maira's lips as her Naveen mama threw away her bra and cupped her bosoms with his hands.

He squeezed it, making Maira's body to shudder in pleasure.

In a quick move, he yanked her by her waist and took one of her buds into his mouth. Maira's lips divided and generated desperate moans when she felt him swirling his tongue on her bud and slurping on it.

She raked her fingers through his hair and fisted it rigid, as she sensed her first orgasm nearing.

His hands went to her butt, and he switched to her other nipple, giving it a gentle bite.

He looked up at her and repeatedly kissed on the bud, pleasuring her to the extent where her knees gave in and her orgasm broke out through her opening.

He was quite surprised at the amount of effect he has on her.

Scooping her in his arms, Naveen went to their room and plopped her on the bed.

She shut her eyes and strived to come down from her high, but it was until she heard the shutting of the door and buckling of the belt.

Her eyes raked over her Naveen mama's naked abs. They are attractive. She thought while unintentionally biting her lips.

Naveen who was removing his belt noticed the way Maira is loving his body and he smirked proudly.

With only his boxers on, Naveen approached Maira. His hands directly worked on removing her skirt.

He wanted to have a taste of her.

So badly, must include.

Maira was just in her panties, all wet and hot, more than ready for her Naveen mama to devour her.

Naveen kneeled between her legs and captured one of her legs in his clutch. He bit her calves, till his teeth mark impression was freshly visible on it.

Maira whined loudly as he then hiked his tongue up to her inner thigh and roughly clamped down on the skin there.

Due to the skin being soft in that region, Maira hissed at the bitter sensation.

Regardless of it all, she is relishing his touch...tough or soft, her body doesn't care about that so as her mind.

All she ever wanted is him and now she has him completely to herself, whether be it pain or pleasure, she is willing to take everything he is offering her.

Naveen's hands clasped her other thigh in a tight hold, stimulating Maira to wail.

"Naveen mama...aah" she moaned when Naveen kissed her inner thigh, which is very close to her covered womanhood.

"So desperate, aren't you?" He clashed his hands on her pantie-covered womanhood and squeezed them.

Maira couldn't help but scream in utmost pleasure.

"Yes, mama...please" her back arched as he traced kisses from her lower stomach up to her neck.

He plunged his tongue into her mouth and kissed her at the same time.

If that isn't enough, he slapped her womanhood and undid her panties. He threw them somewhere down the floor while harshly sucking on her lips.

Maira was naked under her Naveen mama now. She felt pressured to hide her womanhood.

Even though she wanted him to touch her there, she is hesitant..what If he doesn't like her?

She tried to lock her thighs, but Naveen whose hands were already on her thigh got angry at Maira's venture to hide herself from him.

He dug his fingers more into her inner thigh and withdrew his lips from hers.

"Trying to conceal yourself from me huh?" He understands that she might be feeling insecure.

Which being the case, now he wanted to teach her to never doubt her body.

And for that...

He planted a hard slap on her wet womanhood.

Maira cried out at his actions. She never expected him to do it. Not even in her dreams.

"Never doubt yourself" Maira nodded her head and Naveen proceeded to go down on her body until he has a clear view of her womanhood.

Fuck.

.....................

♥️♥️♥️

😂😂 Does this also seems like hanging? I was not really planning it!😂

Take care and stay safe guys ♥️