"Then she goes on to say how Tessa will take you away from me like she took Major and how I better not get too comfortable because you're just gonna cheat on me and how you have a million and one other females around and I'm not enough for you. Then she said she hopes you embarrass me like Major did like what? Who even says that?" She ranted, getting more mad.

Elijah scrunched his face up "She doesn't know me, how is she gon' speak on what Ima do?" He said.

"Exactly! speaking on my relationship like she knows something when she clearly doesn't. How is Tes gon take someone that doesn't want her or remember who she is? That's not cute either that you have to go out and try to be with someone else man that in a relationship"

"So before I could say something, my big momma told her to get out and never come back around and stuff. So then she tried to argue with her saying how she plays favoritism with me and how I'm disrespectful and she's gonna put me in my place. One thing you ain't finna do is get in my big momma face and shit, I don't play that then my big daddy came in there and cussed her out and kicked her out. It's just so annoying and frustrating" She ranted, about to get off him until he pulled her back on his chest.

"Don't listen to em'. You said it yourself, they have been jealous of you. Fuck em' " Elijah said simply.

He kinda didn't know what other advice to give. He never had problems with family members. He barely sees his own since, besides his parents, everyone else lives in Savannah Georgia.

"I don't but when she got in my big momma's face, I almost lost it. How she is going to disrespect the person that helped her the most out of anyone. When my Uncle Will divorced her and left her with nothing, my big momma, out of the kindness of her heart, let her and Tessa stay at her house." She shook her head.

"People like to bite the hands that feed them then wonder why they're alone in the world. You can't do anything but ignore them and let them see what it's like to really not have no one." He spoke.

"I know" She sighed "I almost caught a charge today" She shook her head making him chuckle.

"Anyways, I MISSED YOUUUUU" She smiled, kissing him repeatedly. "You missed meeee" She grinned, holding his face in place.

They haven't seen each other in maybe 3 days since he was in New York and just got back yesterday.

"I guess," He joked, making her jaw drop.

"I'm just playin, yes I missed you baby " He chuckled after she pouted.

"As you shoulddddd" She kissed him.

_________________

"Bitch betta' be lucky I wasn't thea'. Wouldn't drag ha' ass all up and down that house" Russel fussed over the phone.

Elijah chuckled, he didn't blame him though. He would do the same thing if someone got in his mother's face or grandmother's face talking crazy.

"Yeah, big daddy wasn't havin' any of that. You know he doesn't play when it comes to her. " Lai said.

"Mhm, but where are you headed to?" He asked.

"To Austin to see Elijah's parents" She replied.

Elijah's parents wanted to meet Loralai again, more so longer than what they did last time since she ran out of the house on Christmas. Neither one of them had anything planned today so they decided to set up a dinner today.