𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.

twenty three — reality.

⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※

PLEASE
VOTE
FOLLOW ME @madisonbeerismygf
AND COMMENT WHILE READING!!
ENJOY !!!

⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※

⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※

SERENA CYR

it was the end of school now and i had to go find alex. she's been acting weird these past weeks. very distant from me. she only hangs out with nick and only does stuff with him it's not fair. like he's actually dumb in the head.

i found her talking with nick in the front of the school.

i went up to them. "have you guys seen ryland!?" i wonder.
"nope." alex shakes her head then nick says, "ryland dropped out."

"he did ?!! i thought his mom wanted him
to stay in school?" i question.
"she did. she tried her best, he wouldn't budge." nick shrugged.
"oh. well.. he said that he was getting you two and for me to come with .." i say looking at nick and he shrugged. i look at alex and she had an annoying smirk on her face. i narrowed my eyes at her and she smiled before she turned and looked at nick.

my back was facing the street and we were talking about stuff when we all heard a honk. we turned around and it was ryland.

i'm nervous.
like i'm really fucking nervous.
what am i gonna say to him even ?

"there he is." nick pointed out as he started walking to rylands car.
yeah nick we can see.

we followed him to rylands car. i told nick i'll sit in the back with alex because he was saying i should sit in the front with ryland. i didn't want to make it more awkward between me and ryland.

i kind of freaked out.. i hope they didn't think anything of it.. or i hope ryland didn't think something else.

i sat in the back with alex and i started to think.. what if ryland thinks i'm gonna break up with him...
well not break up but basically end everything that was happening between us ..

i hope he doesn't think that.

he started driving and i was biting my nails while thinking.

alex keeps glancing at me thinking something's wrong.

"serena." she whispered, my head shot took to face her.
"are you okay? what happened?" she wondered.

"umm.." i speak, i tilt my head a couple times to ryland so she hopefully gets the hint. her eyes widened and she nodded.

i get closer to her ear then whisper, "i broke up with blake," as quiet as i can, but loud enough that she could hear me.
her mouth dropped open and she covered it with her fingers.
"did he make you?" she whispered back and i shook my head.

she raised her eyebrows then smiled. she looked at me then made a heart with her fingers in a way to tease me or something. i playfully slapped her fingers out of the position and rolled my eyes at her.

she got a text so she looked at her phone to answer it and i sat back down into the seat.

i glanced at ryland through the mirror and kept looking. then he looked back at me and i got scared and looked away.

⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※

RYLAND STORMS

serena and alex were whispering about something in the back.
probably about me.

as i drove i was wondering what serena was gonna tell me. is she gonna tell me she broke up with the guy or gonna tell me she isn't gonna break up with him?? from the signs i'm getting i think she didn't or she isn't. if she didn't break up with him why would she say "u don't have to say something just listen" and also she was acting so strange. she didn't let nick sit in the back. i just have to be prepared. i can't let this girl break my heart. it'll be too much.
i don't think i could handle heartbreak.

i quietly sigh to myself before deciding to look at her in the mirror. i looked and she was already looking, but she immediately looked away. maybe she wasn't even looking at me that's why she looked away ?? i don't know. i got to stop thinking about her or else i'll literally crash.

we're almost home so i think i'll be okay. i'm nervous on what she's gonna say. my palms were getting sweaty over me thinking so much. she better not tell me that what we have is over... even though there is kind of nothing between us.

even though i think she is and i am NOT prepared AT ALL.

AUTHORS NOTE ||

hiiiiiiii i'll start the next chapter rn!!

i didnt re read ok bye :))))