𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

thirteen — reality.

⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※

PLEASE
VOTE
FOLLOW ME @madisonbeerismygf
AND COMMENT WHILE READING!!
ENJOY !!!

⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※

RYLAND STORMS

i kissed her.

I KISSED HER.

I KISSED SERENA AND SHE KISSED MR BACK.

SERENACYRKISSEDME

mom will be proud of this one

but then..

OHHH but then..

"YO RYLAND!!" someone had to yell. when we heard the voice, we both immediately pulled away. we both recognized the voice, it was blake. of course it had to be blake. i hope he didn't see that.

shitt

what if he did

he better have not

he will kill me

literally.

serena pulled out her phone like we weren't even talking or doing anything, just sitting there. basically to make blake think that.

when serena realized it was blake's voice,
she covered one eye with her hand, kind of like the illuminati people and started rubbing it.

i got up from next to her and walked to blake.

oh god. me and serena probably have to talk about that now.

"yo ryland what's up man!" blake daps me up. "what's up bro" i say.

"where's bryce and stuff?" i ask.
"uhh.. i'm not sure, but alexandra was looking for you and serena.. where is serena?" he says as he looks behind me.
i turn around to see serena is gone and she isn't sitting down anymore.

"wasn't serena just over there?" blake questions. oh shitttttttt.
"no, that was some other girl." i lie to him.
"makes sense" he nods.

"so.. uh, have you seen serena?" he asks. poor blake. he's being lied to straight to his face and i don't even feel bad about it. maybe kind of because i'm saying poor blake, but you know.. i want the girl.

but damn he believes me.

"no. i think she went home early or something," i respond. what am i saying, honestly?

lying is so fun. actually i know that already cause i do it all the time.

"oh okay. well. thanks man, i have to go fine bryce he was gonna tell me something and then he disappeared," blake explains before walking forward a little.
"see you, blake." i tell him as he left.

once he left i looked around to try and find serena. i literally didn't see her anywhere. i tried to look once more and i think i see her by the fence.

yeah, it was her. she was talking on the phone. maybe i should just leave her alone and walk away.

walk away.

go.
walk away.

WALK AWAY, RYLAND

i stared at her for a literal minute before i snapped back into reality and quickly left.

SERENA CYR

when ryland went up to blake he literally saved me. saved me so i can run away from there.

i literally got up and ran. i ran to the fence that was around the school.

i want to jump this fence and leave school. and i will.

okay maybe not, but i'm gonna call kio to come pick me up because.. it's pretty obvious why. my brain is still processing what happened.

i called kio.
straight to voicemail.
great. just great.

i can try amanda, his girlfriend?

i dialed her number and put the phone to my ear. it rang a couple times and then she picks the phone up.

"hello, serena?" she once she picked the phone up.
"AMANDA! i need you to come pick me up from school right now, it's an emergency!!" i exclaim.
"what happened?" she asked on the other side of the phone.

"... uhhhh.." i try to figure out what to say.
"okay. i get it, i'll be there soon." she says. suddenly there's a smile on my face. "thank you!!" i say. "of course," she responded before she hung up.

yay. i'm leaving school early. well technically i always do that.

the only classes i have are my TA class, english, math, and chemistry. i didn't even sign up for chem, but they put me anyways. it's literally so boring.

one day a week, i stay until 1:40, today was that day of the week. if it wasn't, i wouldn't have kissed ryland like an idiot.

it's been about 15 minutes into lunch and if amanda doesn't hurry then i will cry. lunch is 30 minutes.

AUTHORS NOTE ||

hello

goodbye