𝐭𝐰𝐨.

two — reality.

⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※

PLEASE
VOTE
FOLLOW ME @madisonbeerismygf
AND COMMENT WHILE READING!!
ENJOY !!!

⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※
SERENA CYR.

i walked into first period, chemistry.. i hate chemistry. why do i have to be in this class. since it was first day the teacher allowed us to sit wherever we wanted. i sat around the middle, im not really a back of the class person, but not a first row person either.. you know???

the late bell rang and students were still coming in.
"i know its a new year so not everyone will know where to go. its okay if you're a little late today" the teacher announced as some people walked in. she seems nice, like actually genuinely nice. lets just hope thats what it is, and not because its first day because i have this class for the rest of the year.

alex entered the classroom, i was kinda surprised to see her because we went opposite ways. she came and she sat in the row behind me.

"i went to my second period class accidentally" she revealed as she put her backpack on the floor next to her. how do you go to your second period class on accident.. shit is not adding up.

"why are you sitting behind me" i wondered. she quickly looked up and then looked back to me and said "thats why" i looked up and saw both nick and ryland.

ohhhhhh, now i know why. her little
plan is for me to get with ryland and her to get with nick. evil, but genius.

"boys. please sit down" the teacher told nick and ryland who were just standing in the class talking. they whispered something to eachother and ryland quickly looked at me then they both walked down the isle to their seats.

i felt alex tapping my shoulder rapidly, i looked back at her and raised an eyebrow before i felt someone sit in the chair next to me. i looked forward and saw ryland storms sit next to me.

i tried not to do that tiktok thing where we slap our hands over our mouth when were shocked. i literally tried my hardest. and luckily it worked, i didnt do it.

"okay. im going to take attendance, raise your hand or say here when your name
is heard." the teacher explained. i keep calling her teacher, i know. i do not know her name. i could check my schedule but i'll probably find out in a couple
minutes.

she called a few peoples names then mine.
"serena cyr" she called out, then i raised my hand. i felt ryland quickly glance at me, then look away.

about twelve more names were called before rylands.

ive had classes with ryland before and usually i didn't acknowledge him but they'res something about him im just noticing and honestly i dont really know what it is.

she went over some rules that i wasn't listening to. all i heard was "yes, phones are allowed." and "yes, you may listen to your own music. but at your own time, not during my lesson. same with phones." but everything else is just a blur.

then she started talking again and i figured maybe i should listen.

"today im not assigning anything but for this first activity you will need a partner. so whoever is sitting next to you right now is going to be your partner for the rest of the year.. unless i tell you that you can pick your own partners."
i honestly forgot what she just said.