𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱.

twenty six — reality, messages.

⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※

PLEASE
VOTE
FOLLOW ME @madisonbeerismygf
AND COMMENT WHILE READING!!
ENJOY !!!

⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※

⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※

THIRD PERSON

the three, alex, serena, and ryland, drove with rylands car to alex's house, picked up alex's car, and drove to serena's house.

"look at him. he's so scary. he's looking out the window waiting for me to come home." serena said as she looked through alex's car window to kio who was waiting for alex to arrive home. ryland let out a laugh then said, "you'll be fine."

"she will not be fine. have you met her brother?" alex chimed in from the front.
"yeah.. i'm just trying to make her feel better." he explains.
"okay, i'm gonna go now. if i don't respond to your texts that means he either took my phone away, smashed it on the ground, or im dead." serena said as she opened the car door,
"bye guys." she said getting out of the car and shutting the door.

RYLAND STORMS

now i'm stuck with nicks girlfriend in her car all by ourselves. awkward.

"so what's going on with you guys." she breaks the silence.
"what's going on with you and nick?" i asked, not answering her question.

"don't you already know that answer? we're obviously dating." she answered, "now answer my question."

"so how come you and serena never hang out anymore, aren't you guys like BEST friends?" i ignored what she said again.
she rolled her eyes but then stayed silent and didn't respond...
so i decided to respond for her.
"because you're ditching her for nick right?"

"no." she declined with attitude in her voice, "we just-" she didn't continue and i just smirked to myself. to be honest, alex is .. basically i only like her because she's serena's bestfriend. i wouldn't give one single fuck if all she was was nicks girl.

she's mid.

SERENA CYR

right as i entered my house kio was standing right in front of the door waiting for me.

"okay. i don't know why you're making this such a big deal, i was with alex this whol-" i started to say but he cut me off.

"no you weren't serena. you were with ryland."
my heart actually just dropped. i'm so scared. what. how does he know that.
i'm dead.

"i was with alex." i said.
"stop lying. nick literally texted me and told me you were with ryland." kio explained. he looked angry but not angry at the same time. i don't really know why he was calm. probably my mom told him not to yell because it would give her a headache.

"why would you listen to nick? he hates me." i crossed my arms.
"what are you talking about? nick doesn't hate you. he agrees with me. if i would let you be with anyone it would be blake." he told me. now how does he know about blake ...
"i knew you had something with blake because he told me. i've known how he's liked you for years, but blake would treat you right." he continued.