𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞.

twelve — reality.

⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※

PLEASE
VOTE
FOLLOW ME @madisonbeerismygf
AND COMMENT WHILE READING!!
ENJOY !!!

⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※

SERENA CYR

it was friday. the last day of school for the week.
i was in first period again, i was writing something down in my notebook, then then i look up and ryland storms is in class talking to our teacher.

he's in class??!!

i quickly look down and try to start writing again before he noticed i was looking at him, but i had forgotten what i was going to write next.

i let out a quiet huff and just stared at my notebook while flicking the pencil in my hand back and forward until i remembered.

from the corner of my eye i could see ryland coming up to sit in his spot next to me. i just pretended to pay attention to my paper.

he sat down and put his backpack down next to him on the floor. he looked in my direction and saw me just staring at my paper.

"hey." he spoke up, my head shot up and my head turned to him.
"oh.. hey" i said as i smiled lightly, "you're back." i pointed out. he nodded. he was about to say something but nick tapped him on the shoulder. his head turned to nick and mine just turned forward.

"bro ryland where have you been?" nick wondered.
"oh. hi nick." ryland greeted nick. i could tell there was something going on between them. usually they would be louder and interrupt the whole class with their talking.

i didn't listen to any other thing they said cause then i remembered what i was writing. i jumped up in my seat in excitement and leaned in to write again.

about a minute later i feel ryland turn back around. our teacher then handed him a paper with instructions and told him what to do.

when she left, he just sat there with a pencil on his desk not understanding what he was talking about.

RYLAND STORMS

the teacher is explaining stuff to me and i nod even though i don't know what the fuck she is saying. like does she think i want to take chemistry and i like chemistry? i told them not to put me in here and they still did.

but hey, i guess i have serena next to me. oh, and the idiot at the table behind me.

when the teacher left, i literally just sat there not knowing what the hell to do. i turned my head to serena. she was writing and writing and writing. what a nerd.

a pretty hot nerd though.

i decide to speak up, because if i didn't, i would just look like a creepy stalker who was staring at her for five minutes.

"serena" i whispered. i didn't want to disrupt the class. even though i do it literally everyday, today i don't feel like getting yelled at.