𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.

seven — reality.

⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※

PLEASE
VOTE
FOLLOW ME @madisonbeerismygf
AND COMMENT WHILE READING!!
ENJOY !!!

⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※

RYLAND STORMS

"SERENA. why are you late to my class??!" mr d exclaims as serena walks in late. like i mean late late, later than me.
"and where is your slip from the office?"

"ugh, so. basically i left my phone on the lunch tables outside and then when i reached  your door i remembered i left it there and went to get it. don't think i'm gonna go and get it after class" she replied.

"fair" mr d shrugged as she went to sit in her seat.

he started teaching and i just looked at serena the whole time who was drawing in her notebook. i did look away at times because she almost caught me looking at her a few times, but she didn't.

i'm just noticing something familiar about serena that i haven't noticed before. it just feels like i've known her for a while. her face, her voice, just everything seems so familiar to me.

of course i would date her, honestly i think i'm developing a crush on her. she's perfect, but everytime i talk about her to nick he always changes the conversation.. it's weird.

i was looking at serena who was on her phone when mr d left the room for a few minutes. someone from the back got up from their seat and walked down to the front. i didn't know who it was i just heard them and i could tell what they were doing.

it was a guy i'm guessing. as he passed me to go to serena's desk i realized it was blake. what would he want from her??

i mean me and blake are friends i guess, i dont know him too well.

blake is always with serena these past weeks, it's weird. i didn't know they were friends????

he whispered some things to her before going back to his seat, and then she continued drawing whatever in her note book.

"bro. stop staring at her" nick whispered to me.
i was about to say something back to him when mr d walked back inside the room.

AUTHORS NOTE ||

hi there

bye there.