"because it's my fault that you died" Yza answer while she tilted her head down.

"I see" y/n simply replied while her head tilted down too. The both of them has already stop crying and silence took over them.

Dave, Mikey, Baji, chifuyu, kazutora, takemitchi, hina, Emma, senju, koko, inupi, draken, takeomi, Wakasa, benkei, hakkai, izana, kakucho and the haitani brothers were just watching the two girl sitting at the ground pitying the two of them.

Yza has already loss hope she thinks that y/n doesn't care about her anymore for killing herself and she think that y/n will despise her. Y/n is a kind person she doesn't want anyone of her friends to die but she didn't expect that one of her friends will kill theyreselves just for her. She didn't expect that the reason would be her. She didn't expect that one of her friends will kill theyreselves just for someone useless person like her.

While the two girls were took over by silence y/n then spoke and apologize to Yza because she think it's her fault that Yza killed herself. Yza then was about to speak but y/n didn't let her speak and told them that she'll finish what she started in a low voice. She then look at Yza and thank her for being such a good friend. She then look at Dave, Mikey, Baji, chifuyu, kazutora, takemitchi, hina, Emma, senju, koko, inupi, draken, takeomi, Wakasa, benkei, hakkai, izana, kakucho and the haitani brothers and gave them a warm smile.

Yza and the others got confused to what she said that 'she'll finish what she started?' but then soon they realize that y/n is going to surrender herself to errisa let them kill her.

Y/n was then about to leave but Yza stop her and ask her not to do it.

"this is the only solution" y/n exclaimed and gave her a smile while she pull her hand from Yza but Yza grab her hand back while she kneel down and cry and asking for her not to do it.

"your all I have"

Yza don't want y/n to die again cause y/n is Yza that only have since they met.

Yza and y/n are the same both of their parents hates them but Yza still have her grandma by her side and her siblings but Yza still feel like something is missing unlike y/n she have no one her grandparents are dead and she's just an only child that's why the scar on Yza's heart can still be healed slowly unlike y/n.

Y/n was just a quiet person and don't socialize with people that much not until Yza came to her life. Y/n life completely change Yza is y/n light from the darkness she's in. She's been alone all her life.

Back to the situation while Yza is kneeling y/n is pulling her hand to Yza while she's crying and saying that she have to surrender so that this could all end already but Yza never let go of her hand and beg her not to do it.

Y/n then finally got free to Yza and without any hesitation she ran towards the exit but Dave stop her. Y/n tried to move Dave but she can't she too weak to do it cause it pain her leaving them.

Y/n wants to stay with them and live a happy ending but is there even a happy ending?

Y/n didn't have a choice if Dave don't want her to let her pass him she'll have to do it in force. Y/n then was about to punch Dave while Dave was ready to accept the impact to his face but baji stop y/n and hug her from the back.

"you promised me you won't leave me, right?"

Yes. Y/n and baji promised that they won't leave each other no matter what happens. They promised each other when y/n wake up from a bad dream that baji left her for because she's from another world. Y/n went to Baji's room to check him if he's there. Baji was sleeping and y/n called baji in low voice but baji didn't heard her. Y/n then walk towards baji's sleeping face and lay down with him in the free space. Baji then turned around for being uncomfortable to the other side he's eyes was open a little. He then notice that y/n is with him and awake. Baji then sat up from the bed causing y/n to flinch from the sudden move. Baji ask what is y/n doing in his room and lying with him on the bed. Y/n then told him what happened except about her from another world. After she told baji what happened y/n cried a little thinking that baji might really leave her for being from another world. Baji then hug her and rub her back circles while y/n keep sobbing. Baji then lay down with y/n while both of them are hugging. The both of them are hugging while the both of them are infront of each other. Baji then promised y/n that he'll never leave y/n alone.