I'll Kill Him

-Scott-

It was the end of lunch break and I tried to find this little shit ( Stiles) everywhere . But he simply disappeared , this time he went too far ! I knew he was weird lately , and now I understand why. He is not human, or at least not anymore. I don't know what creature bit him maybe it was the fox or maybe another werewolf. I don't know how he did the trick with the blood but it doesn't matter... I want him dead, clearly he's dangerous for this town and the people that lives in it. Nobody will take care of him if I don't, it's my job as true alpha and protector of beacon hills to kill any threats and... Stiles became one.

I enter the classroom and simply wait for it to begin. Stiles is suppose to take this one with me but when I look at his chair it's empty. Of course he didn't came, he's probably already in the woods waiting for his victim to fall into a trap. As the class was about to start, the door suddenly opened letting inside Allison and Stiles! The were panting for air... What did he do to Allison! Did they... No... No they wouldn't...

St:Sorry... I hope that we aren't late

Te(teacher):No it's fine, we were just about to start, you can sit down.

They looked at each other with what seemed to be relived faces, they sat down and the class started.

I was silently staring at him. This... monster slept with Allison!? I knew he was just manipulating her, a d he's going to pay for that.

_______at the end of the period________

                          -Stiles-

The class was finally over! I hate math, one more formula and my head was going to explode! Ok I'll admit that I was thinking of Derek half of the time but the other half was numbers and letters and stuff thrown directly at my face. I was packing my stuff when I suddenly felt someone picking me up from the collar of my t-shirt... I bet 10$ it's Scott. I didn't try to resist, I simply let him take me where he want. I'm getting tired of his seek of revenge for things he made up in his head!

St:Are you done? I asked annoyed and without a big surprise I heard Scott's voice responding to me

Sc:No. I'm taking you somewhere we'll be alone so-

St:Wait no let me guess, so you can kill me! Am I right?

Sc:Yes. I need to protect this city even if it means killing you Stiles.

St:Are you still thinking about this morning? OK the bell surprised me and my ear bleed for some reason but as you saw my blood is red and not black so I'm not a werewolf! Now let go of me! I started to shift so he would let me go but he didn't budge. I could use my supernatural strength but it would give myself away so I simply crossed my arms over my chest, and stop " trying " to free myself.

Sc:I have no idea of what you are but since you didn't told me about it, I consider you as a danger for my people.

St:Your people ? What are you, a king?

Sc:I'm a protector-

? :Scott, get your dirty hands off of him. I heard a voice say behind me.

Sc:Leave, it's none of your business . I hear Scott respond to who I conclude is Derek

St:Derek? How did you know-?

De:Allison guessed that Scott was going to do something stupid so she sent me to check the woods since she didn't find you after class. Now Scott I won't ask you again, leav him alone. He demanded in a low growl

Sc:But he isn't what you think! He became the nogitsune again. He's not humain anymore, we need to stop him from causing any harm?!

St:Oh my fucking god Scott!? You're paranoid, let me go!?

Sc:No you demon!

It was fun pretending to be helpless for 2 minutes but now Scott is just getting annoying. I know I probably shouldn't do what I'm going to do but you know what, I don't even care at this point. I just want him to take his hands off me! So I push him as hard as I can and he went flying against a tree.

Sc:W-what are you?! He asked like he's seen a ghost or something

St:Ok I'll admit it, I'm not human you got me there. Congrats! Now it was fun playing but I will need you to stop fucking harrassing me all the time because I'm actually getting annoyed.

I watched closely for every reaction, and let just say that the look on his face was priceless! But when I turned around I saw that same look of disbelief on Derek's face. Shit I completely forgot that he was here?!

De:You... You're not the Stiles we know, who are you!

St:What? No, no, no! You got it all wrong, it's me. I'm Stiles, the sarcastic and... Ok I'll admit not so defenceless human friend but, it's really me...

De:...What are you?

St:Does it really matter-I tried to reason

De:Yes, yes obviously it does! He yelled out

I simply stood still, freezing in place. I know that I shouldn't have hid it from everyone but...as long as I'm still the Stiles everyone knew it shouldn't matter, right? The only thing that would change is that I would be able to help the pack and I won't need to constantly be save.

St:Why? Why do you absolutely want to know?! Don't you love me for who I am... I whispered the last sentence

Sc:Love you-ahahah! So it's him, the person you were telling Allison about. You have a crush on Derek ! Really him. Scott stated in a disgusted voice

St:Yes! Got a problem with that Scott or are you to dumb to open your eyes enough and look at the real world. He likes me too, we're litteraly dating! I turn around to look at Derek, tell him that I'm saying the truth Derek, I need a little back up here. I insisted a bit pointing at Scott

De:...s...stop making things up Stiles, I don't even know if Stiles is your actual name. We could've never dated. He responded coldly

St:W-WHAT?!

_______________________________________

Hey guys it's been quite a while since I posted the last chapter, I don't really have an excuse, I just didn't feel like writing at all. But now that I got this little pose I found myself wanting to write so I did and this came out so I hope you'll enjoy it ❤️❤️❤️❤️