Scott you're crazy !

-Allison-

It's finally lunch time ! I couldn't take any more informations from the teachers , I'm really hungry too .

I was walking out of class towards my locker to put some book and my jacket in it . As soon as my eyes spotted my locker in the hallway I could see that Stiles was right beside it . Is he waiting for me ?

Al:Hey Stiles I said while opening my locker and starting to take off my jacket

St:Oh hey alli...he said in a monotone voice

Al:Are you ok ? You don't seem really joyful today , what happened ?

St:I...didn't sleep really well last night that's all...

Al:Obvious lie . I responded in a serious voice while shuting my locker close and turning so I could look at him , and don't play dumb .

St:What are you talking about ? He said back with a fake giggle at the end , I simply rolled my eyes

Al:I just told you not to play like you don't know what's going on . You weren't so...sad , I guess , this morning . So you're going to tell me what happened Stiles , I'm your best friend and I can see that something is bothering you and I also know that you want to tell me but you just don't know if I'm ready to hear it...but , I am so go on and explain

He looked at me for a moment before letting a sigh escape his lips

St:Alright fine...it's just that , me and Scott-

Al:What did he do .

I swear that if Scott did anything to him I'll hurt him 10 times more ! They were suppose to be on good terms , why does Scott always have to come and ruin everything ?

St:Well you know...the usual , but it's not the thing he did that makes me anxious .

Al:Then what is it ? He didn't hurt you right ?

_______________________________________

                            -Stiles-

When Allison asked me that I was hesitant , should I tell her about my arm or not ? I know she'll be furious against Scott if I do . But that's not the problem , I know she can protect herself from a stupid werewolf , true alpha or not , I just don't want her to worry . And I also know that she still like Scott and really want to see him become a better person and that she keep hoping for this day to come . Maybe she won't admit it to herself but deep down I know she does , even if it's not love anymore but only friendship . During some time he was really important for her and I know he still counts for her . But if she discovered that Scott harmed me...she'll end up hurting him and hurting her own feeling in the process...

St:No , Isaac arrived in time don't worry he didn't get the time to do anything stupid he would regret later . And hey , I'm a super super skilled guy you know !

Al:You still didn't tell me what's bothering you

St:Ah yeah...well after Isaac and I left I...I heard Scott say something a bit disturbing

Al:Disturbing ? What do you mean by that ?

St:He-well...he sort of...threatened me , but it wasn't that bad-that was obviously a lie , he literally said that he would kill me ! But I couldn't say this , especially to Allison .

Al:What . Did . He . Say . She responded in the most cold way possible , her eyes were dark

St:He said nothing too alarming ! He just said that...you know , I'll regret leaving or something I-I don't fully remember what he said , really-

Al:He said that he'll kill you didn't he...?

I was shocked , how did she know ? I'm aware of the fact that she's able to read me like an open book but she couldn't possibly guess this tho...right ? I wasn't going to lie and deny it but at the same time I couldn't bring myself to say anything so I just nodded my head slowly and looked down . I could still see her legs and a part of her arms that we're staying on her side , I saw her hands get into a first . From what I could make out she was holding strongly . Probably trying to control her rage , after a long silence between us , regardless of the people surrounding us walking beside us in the corridor .

St:How did you know...?  I finally asked her

Al:He did it again...I heard her whisper in a trembling voice

St:What ?

Al:He did it AGAIN ! She yelled out this time

I looked at her to see tears running down her checks , then she just ran off ! I took a quick gaze around and saw that everybody was now looking in my direction . I begin running after Allison , since we were in public I couldn't use my super speed to catch up with her and calm her down and well...ask for explanations too . I lost her at a corner of a random hallway

St:Shit ! I cursed out , I was about to run again when I heard a voice calling our my name

?:Stiles , what are you running after uh ?

I turned around to see Erica standing in front of me , arms cross under her almost fully exposed chest and her forever smirk

St:Nothing that concerns you Erica . Now if you don't mind I'll be on my way...

Er:Not so fast , pretty boy , I want to help .

St:What did you just call me ? I said , disgust clearly showing on my face

Er:Why do you always make that face whenever I try to talk to you ! I changed for you...

St:Oh stop it , you're all over Scott and...all over Derek too , as much as it hurts to admit it...she probably had better chances with Derek then I have...stop trying to trick me into whatever little game you're playing.  It's well known , a trickster don't get tricked . And I'm the trickster in here , I'm not going to fall for this trap , I don't know what she has in mind but it's not going to work . At least not on me .

Er:I wanted you to be jealous and finally decide to make a move !

St:Look , I don't have the time right now . I need to find Allison-

Er:So that's the reason you don't notice me...you prefer Allison don't you !? She screamed angrily in a high pitch voice

St:No , me and Allison aren't-you know what , like I said earlier I can't waste my time on this , my friend needs me .

As I walked off I heard her giggled while...sobbing ? Alright now I feel bad...but she's been nothing but an arsehole since she joined the pack . She couldn't except me to return her feelings w maybe I shouldn't have been so harsh on her...

Er:If the problem is Allison , then it means I can easily solve it . I heard her say , probably to herself .

Ok I take it back , she's a bitch .

_______________________________________

Hey guys !!! Like I said last week I was really busy but here's the chapter you were all waiting for I imagine . Hope you enjoyed it and see you next week for another chapter ❤️❤️❤️❤️