Scott what do you do !?

-stiles-

Sc:How could I-

St:Scott for the last time I told you ! You except me to believe you , but , you don't believe me ! Trust goes both  ways and I think it's time you finally understand this .

Sc:I'm...sorry...

Oh hell no ! I seriously hope he doesn't think I'll forgive him again ?! Fool me once shame on you , fool me twice shame on me . I refuse to do this , it's always the same thing with him anyways ! You give him your trust , then he breaks it " apologize " and ask you to give him your trust...again !

St:No Scott , I already forgave you soooooo many times . And every time I fall for it again ! I am sick and tired of all your drama , can't you just grow up ? Is it too much to ask ?

Sc:It's the stress of all these things happening and the werefox and-

St:You need to stop finding excuses !

He's seriously starting to piss me off . And the worst part of it all ? I know he still don't believe me when I said that I'm not a werewolf .

I look at my now purple-ish arm from the bruises he caused . I glare up at Scott with strong eyes , and with my nail I start to cut the palm of my hand with it without breaking the eye contact with Scott . I close my hand and letting the blood drip to the floor .

St:Happy now ? My blood is red as you can see , is this werewolf blood ?

Sc:...

Scott didn't respond , he was just frozen in place with a horified expression looking at the blood then at my face

St:Ok , I'm repeating then . Is this werewolf blood ?

Sc:...no...I...I don't understand , you...you're human but...what you did there , it-it wasn't human .

St:Oh really ?

Sc:Yes !

St:Well I'm waiting for the explanation then .

Sc:I don't have the explanation , I'm trying to understand !

St:Amazing...I said in a bored way

Sc:Oh I'm suppose to know everything now ?

St:Aren't you...like...the true alpha or something ?

Sc:Hey ! How dare-

St:Oh I dare !

Suddenly the bell hit again , this time it was even louder but I couldn't react or else Scott would get even more suspicious then he already is . I slightly jump at the sudden sound but kept an emotionless look .

St:Oh...seems like I need to go .

Sc:Wait ! We're not done I still need-

St:To stop being so fucking toxic , yeah I agree . I said giving him the best fake smile I have in my little collection

I guess it was the last straw for him because his eyes started to glow red and I could see his teeth sharpening...oh shit ! Maybe...just maybe ! I shouldn't have said this...I know I'm more powerful then him even if he's a true alpha but...the sight of werewolfs freak me out , it's in my blood...not the best fear you could ask . I slowly started to back away from him when a familiar voice spoke