~02~ Conversation

Start from the beginning

I blinked again in his direction.

'I'm screwed… in wmmap ijekiel before Athy debutante he met her 3 times and this time IT will not be different.'

Athella:" Haaa…. i'm screwed."

I said out loud with a broken voice.

Kylan:"hmm... Why do you think so."

He answered me when he patted my head gently and smiled towards me.

Athella:"You know Kylan what I mean… Ijekiel will meet with my sister 3 times before her debutante and you know about it very well Kylan!!!"

My emotions got out of Control and I started screaming at Kylan. At the very same moment we could hear the sound of shattering glass. It was a barrier which was around my room but also the whole tower. It was a very strong barrier but even this couldn't stop my leaking mana when I was angry.

Kylan : " Clam down Ella. I know I heard when you were thinking about it, but don't be so pessimistic we do something about it so… don't worry. "

Kylan looked at me refreshingly after he placed his hand on my shoulder. Kylan has looked after me for two year ,he reads in my mind, that's why he knows more or less about what i can think , that's why he knows how to calm me down. I can tell that I see Kylan somewhat as my father. He's so much better than Claude who three me away after I was born . Even if I stayed in a palace  I was a person who didn't exist in the original so I could die at any moment. I'm happy even if I was thrown away I still have a person who cares about me.

Athella:" *inhale**exhale* I'm fine now, sorry that I got mad."

I said, I was a little embarrassed.

Athella:"I should react differently. I don't know why but since I'm in child body I'm behave like a child."

Kylan:"I don't know how people who get reincarnated and remember their previous life behave but I will tell you it's normal."

Athella:" okay moving aside with that, did you get it?"

I asked excitedly with my shining crystal eyes. Kylan closed his eyes like something smitten his eyes.

Kylan:"you mean about this mask and ring that you asked me to get?"

Kylan answered when he rubbed his eyes.

Athella :"yeah it's this, you found it?"

Kylan: "yeah… here"

Kylan snapped his fingers and from nowhere a Fox mask and ring to change my eye color appeared.

Athella:" Kylan you know i'm still growing isn't it. After all, I'm a child you will not buy everytime new mask and ring?"

I said when I took those things from him. Meanwhile wondering about that.

Kylan:"luckily i thought about it,when I found those things i enchanted them spell which would adapt size to user."

Athella:" that's good, at least it won't be necessary to buy new all the time."

I said when I put the ring on the table and I took the fox mask in my hands and I put the mask on my face. Mask was with a rubber band so when I put it on my face I hid this band under my hair.

Athella:" I look weird?"

Kylan:"not in the slightest ,but knowing life nobles will judge everything."

Athella:"And I will not look at them in the slightest aspect. "

I smiled ominously  towards him ,after Kylan started to laugh and I with him.

Kylan :"pftt… hahaha."

Kylan:" Generally I don't understand why you want to wear a mask. I don't think that Claude would discover your identity."

Kylan said when he wiped invisible tears from eye.

Athella:" Kylan no matter if we change my hair and eye color. Claude will spend a lot of time with Athanasia that’s why he would recognize me with one glance. "

I calmly answered the question. When I slowly took off my mask and I put her on my lap stroking her gently.

Kylan:"you’re right but you really think that you two are so similar to each other."

Athella:"First i saw her when we were a newborn ,second i see this in the mirror and Third we are twins ,even if we’re different to each other it’s just slightly."

Kylan:"Well… you’re right but I'm still against wearing a mask."

Athella:"even if you know why you are against this."

At this moment Kylan put his hand on my head and he started ruffle my hair. My body bowed slightly under sudden touch.

Athella:"K...Kylan Stop"

He still didn’t stop… Luckily after a minute he stopped and he took his hand from my head and he spoke with a serious voice.

Kylan:"Ella…. Even if i know it’s for your safety i don’t want you to hide yourself more. You live now in this tower. We don't know how much time your study will take. Besides, you can’t meet no one except me because even if you use spells randomly and don’t know how to control that, I can protect myself.

So when you start wearing the mask you will want isolate myself from the rest. I seriously want you to be happy and see smile on your face. That's why I hope that even if you wear it you will find a person to whom you decide to show your face."

The last part of his sentence Kylan talked with warm smile on his face towards me. Meanwhile Kylan took the mask that was on my lap and put it on the table beside my bed.

Athella:"…thank you Kylan for everything you have done for me till today. I'm very grateful to you for that. *sniff*"

I said holding back my tears about what went wrong and now I was sitting on my bed crying in my sleeve. When Kylan noticed that I was trying to hide my tears ,he immediately hugged me.

Kylan:"you don't need thank me in my opinion if you see child lying in the forest no matter the identify you must help them. You don't need to take everything on your shoulders, Athella."

When he ended talking he released me from his arms and he snapped his fingers and from nowhere a handkerchief appeared and he gave it to me. 

Athella :"After all, thank you."

I said with smile painting on my face despite the fact that from my eyes tears still flows out. After this day i was looking at next days passing in this new world