"Jay . . "

"Hey Sunoo is coming up here .  .  . "

"Really? Can I go with him?. . I want to eat more food. . I'm kinda hungry. ."

"You're cute . . of course. ."

He smiled as he immediately stood up and began to fix his hair.

"Sir Jay, they're here"

They entered and Jungwon immediately walked towards Sunoo who smiled and hugged him.

"Why did you call us here sir?"

"This has nothing to do with business actually. . .but I would really appreciate it . . Sunoo, can you accompany Jungwon outside? I mean, he wants to try more food and stuff, I hope you don't mind"

"Of course I won't mind sir. . It's fun with Jungwon around. ."

"Ok . . Jungwon?"

"Yes yes!! Let's go Sunoo hyung. . "

"And Riki? . . drive them around"

"Of course sir"

I handed him one of my car keys and his eyes widen.

"Wow. . I'm about to drive your car. ."

"Take care of him ok? Not a scratch"

"The car or Jungwon?"

"Both"

Seems like Sunoo and Jungwon are besties already. I'm just worried Jungwon would be sassy in the future because of being with Sunoo a lot. Plus Niki, that kid is not an exception. Wow, those three combined can be deadly.

"Sir? How about me?"

I look at Jake who's so down and his eyes clearly has been crying.

"I want you to be honest with me. . you work for me and I want honesty are we clear? Because what concerns you can affect the company. . I want to ask you something, has someone been threatening you?"

"Of . . of course none. . why would I be threatened by someone?"

"Be honest with me before I loose my temper"

"For the past few days. . someone has been following me . ."

"Are you harmed?"

"No . . but my phone and laptop has been stolen from me . . I was forced to buy a new one. . and . . and someone called me telling me to stop what I'm doing . . he would kill. .. - - - me"

"Why?"

"Is it because of your boyfriend?"

"How.. . - ?"

"answer me"

"Yes! His dad does not approve of us . . . and he wanted me to stay away . . quick . . "

"Do you want to?"

"I'm tired of us constantly hiding . . . but I love him and I'm mad that we can't do anything. ."

I dialed Sunghoon's phone and another voice answered instead of me.

"Didn't I tell you to stay away from my son? Do you want to die ? Because I can do that. Don't try me while I'm being nice. . . stay away from my son! And how dare you keep contact with him still!"