Season 7 Episode 1: Meet Hit-Monkey

This Episode Was Made Possible By Seeing The TV-MA series "Hit-Monkey" On Hulu, If you are Under the Age Of 18 or Don't like Horror Series or Movies, I would recommend not seeing this. Anyways, On with The SHOW!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

*It Has been 3 weeks since Yukiko has changed sides and is now allies with hit-monkey, speaking of which the transport arrived to take them to the headquarters*

*When they arrived, we shook hands, our employees gave them the tour.. The Monkey Was Made sure to be on his best behavior and made sure not to kill anybody... I was able to tell him that everyone here in the Warvengers headquarters is an ally, or is not a threat apparently. He figured he needed training so we led him into the sword fighting room*

*30 minutes later, he told me he wanted to push all this violence stuff aside, and just relax live the happy life, I understand what he was going through*

*So our employees gave him a room for him and Yukiko, but whenever there would be any mobs or things on the hunt for the hit-monkey, we will let them know*

*In my office*

Me: sometimes I can't help but still think about the encounter we had with the monkey...

Vaughn: Well, I guess sometimes we have to expect the unexpected... I'm just glad I'd be able to rest now that Keon is dead.

Me: Agreed.

*Knock Knock*

Me: It's unlocked, come in.

*The door opened to Yukiko*

Me: Miss Yukiko, what can I do for you?

Yukiko: nothing I just wanted to tell you that, we thank you for doing this for us...

Me: Hey, it's the least I could do...

Yukiko: Is there anything else we need to know about, while we are here?

Me: well I wouldn't recommend this, but the reason why we are warvengers, is that we are warriors of God, we praise him every Sunday and worship him... In fact he made me...

Yukiko: I might be a little curious...

Me: Well, when I first started worshiping God I was just as curious as you are... But God did create the planet I was born on. At least there's that.

Yukiko: We will do our best to be in support.

Me: if you want you don't have to stand for worship, just feel like you're praying... And God will answer your word, worship or not.

Yukiko: all right will do, I'm not sure if the monkey will get used to this too.

Me: he will, because he has you.

Yukiko: yeah, I believe you're right. Thanks, that's all I need.

Me: You're welcome, happy to be at service, go ahead and enjoy yourself, might as well need it.

Yukiko: Yeah...

*Yukiko exits and closes the door behind her*

Vaughn: She seems... A bit concerned.

Me: I feel her there, because the next time he holds the gun and anger or any weapon in anger, he'd never want to put it down, and once that happens he's going to feel even guiltier and it's going to drift him further away from anyone else he'd want to meet.

Vaughn: it is not wrong to concern for others that's for sure.

Me: Agreed, all we can do is pray and hopefully the monkey will be in balance with peace and the God of three in one.

Vaughn: Will do, sir, it's getting pretty late... I can take over a few if you want to get some rest.

Me: all right, thank you Mr. Vaughn, good luck.

Vaughn: You too.

*I exit my office and instead of the freakish roller coaster travel, we decided remove that to add elevators and escalators, and in case if you wonder about the elevators they do tend to go pretty fast without having to crash,

Me: Honey, I'm back.

Paula: Alright, be there in a minute baby... Just finishing up in the bathroom.

*I sat on the bed and waited, when she came out I was amazed, she looked really sexy*

Me: Well, Hot dang! Glad I did not turn this down.

Paula: you ready?

Me: Oh Yeah!

*Me and Paula made out, and had sex, 3 hours later we fell asleep, but unbeknownst a couple of owls flew in*

???: This is it... The leader must have a real good system for owl mating season.

*The other owl hoots in agreement*

___________________________________________