Part 24

Alicia pulled around the corner to the hotel and parked the car.
"Thankyou again Alicia for coming out this late" I thanked her while grabbing my bags off the floor of the car.
" no problemo you goof. Your only here for two more days right?" She sighed.
" yeah, I am. I was actually gonna recommend soemthing." I said, she furrowed her eyebrows....
" carry on..."she spoke unsurely.
" so basically I'll rent out a bar and you can invite your friends, I'll invite mine, and I'll ask Lizzie if she's got any friends in England right now and we can all just chill and drink in there. It will be a good catch up time. I'd love for you to come along, even if your a dick most the time" I explained briefly before chuckling lightly at the end.
" you always gotta add the names don't you" she scoffed while laughing.
" I mean I am y/n Johnson aren't I? That's what y/n Johnson does" I clicked my tongue smirking.
" of course. Anyways here take this" she spoke handing me antidepressants.
I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at her confusingly.
" eh-"
" incase she says no" she laughed
I pushed her shoulder and scoffed
" your an idiot"
She chuckled " I'm kidding, I'm kidding. She won't say no. I seen the way she looked at you. If she said no she's missing out. I wish you luck sis"
I scrunched my nose in disgust " don't ever say that again" I cringed.
She started laughing again.
" I'm only a call away y/n, if you ever need anything I'll be there" Alicia smiled.
She signalled to come here and she wrapped her arms around me.
" I'm glad I still have you" she mumbled.
I pulled back with a shocked face " no way you just said that, your being nice to me. I'm flattered" I acted sarcastically, putting my hand on my head and swayed back.
" your more of an idiot than I am" she giggled again.
" yeah yeah whatever" I rolled my eyes sarcastically.
" shut up, you freak" she smiled goofy before pulling me in for any other hug " take care of yourself"
" you too" I smiled.
I opened the car so and stepped out onto the path and the cold air hit my face once again.
I looked back at my sister putting her thumbs up laughing as she turned it into a middle finger.
I shook my head before doing it back.
She's one weirdo, but I love her.
I laughed before turning around and walking into the hotel. Giving her a small wave before entering the door.
As much as we swear at each other it's all jokes. It's our way of loving each other but thankfully she's the same as me and that's why we get along so well. She didn't text me over the years but that's because she had no idea what my number was, insta was acceptable because I have what 12 million followers and that's a lot to go through and find your sister who didn't even have her name spelt properly as her user. That reminds me I need to follow her back.
I searched up the user and said 'follow back' I pressed the button and scrolled through the posts as I made my way to mine and Lizzies room.
I clicked the elevator button, sending it to floor 7.
I scrolled down to a post of me and her when we were younger captioned " the only match that lit in my life".
I smiled at the caption before tilting my head to see The photo properly. It was in our sitting room, our dad took the photo of us with ice cream all over our faces. I guess she can be lovable sometimes I chuckled to myself.

The elevator dinged and I walked out, around to the Appartement on the left, door:6.
I slowly unlocked the door not wanting to wake up Lizzie. I softly shut the door and hung my coat up on the racks next to the door. I took Lizzies scarf off and put it next to her coat where it was when I picked it up. It was about 2 am. The warmed color lights had been set by now. It was like a deep orange led under all the cabinets. And the lamp next to the sofa was a low yellow mixed with orange.
I put took my shoes off, putting them in the shoe drawer. I got a mug out of the cupboard before filling it with the warm water. I dropped the tea bag in and made sure it was just how I like it.
Honestly we had the best view from this hotel. It was right over central London. All the lights from below lit up. I loved seeing the cities. Something about the night warmed my heart. All the stars above. And the lights below. Cars were still roaming the roads in London past 12. Mostly people on night shifts.
I picked my cup of tea and sat on the sofa, looking towards the city. I missed my home-town. Even if I didn't grow up on this particular side of London. I loved the whole thing. So many different sides, so many different cultures, so many differences. But I still loved every difference. I remember when I was little when dad took me, alicia and Harry to central London and I went crazy I was always obsessed with all the lights all the differences, and especially at night when all the different colours shined around the city. Harry was a fan of all the fancy buildings. He admired every single one. The tall, the small, the long and the short. He always said I would live in one of these one days. He had a lot of faith in me and Alicia. But never himself. When me and him ran away. He used the lasts of his money to get us here and get us on the London eye. He admired the city just as much as me and wanted to show me it from above. So we could watch all the lights shine, the cars speed. The beauty of London. I sighed and tapped the cup in my hand before taking a sip. I missed him. Of course I did. I missed him a lot. He wanted me to get this far, and I did. I did this for him. And I know he's proud.

Small footsteps dragged me out of my thoughts and I turned my head to Lizzie who came down the hall and sat next to me.
" you okay darling" she asked worryingly.
" I'm fine. Just thinking. Happy thoughts" I smiled.
" well I'm glad there happy thoughts" she grinned.
" I missed you in bed when I woke up. How long have you been out here" she asked tracing small circles on my knee as she hugged into me.
" about 2 hours" I lied not wanting her to know I've just been to a jewellery shop and bought a £35000 engagement ring.
" you could've got me up, I would've came and sat with you under the stars" she mumbled into my arms.
" you need your sleep baby" I spoke against her head before softly placing a kiss on her temple.
" well so do you missy" she poked my nose.
" I know but you know how much I love the night" I giggled and shuffled to lay down on the couch.
" I know. I know, but I love it just as much as you" she smiled before laying on my chest, wrapping her legs around mine and her arms around my waist.
" your not letting me go huh" I chuckled.
" nope I want cuddles and we can fall asleep on here I don't care"
I grinned at her cuteness.
" well I think we should cuddle in bed where it's more comfy so you don't get a bad back in the morning"
She nodded and I signalled for her to jump into my arms and so she did. I carried her to the room and placed her on the bed, and of course she didn't let go, she pulled me down with her. Both of our laughs filled the air. And she cuddled into me as I pulled the blankets over her body to keep her warm.
I wrapped my arms around her waist as she put her left leg around mine. She intwined our fingers
together and softly cuddled into me.
" I love you " she mumbled against my chest.
" I love you too" I replied.

So there's gonna be an engagement theres that.  Anddd there's gonna be more of Alicia.
She will be mentioned a lot in this story now:)
However I hope you've all had a wonderful day and I hope tomorrow brings you another.