Part twelve༒

Y/n's pov:
" Thankyou all for coming, and welcome back y/n and Elizabeth" James wiggled his eyebrows at yous
" so shall we get straight into the saucy news or-

" saucy" rdj cuf him off.
" w- no. I think we should have a discussion"  I stuttered knowing exactly what the saucy news was about.
______
" y/n. It's already done" he smirked.
" okay then. Y/n, Lizzie. I'm guessing you have seen the photo by the look on your faces" James smirked.
You could see Lizzie smirking into her hands and then at you.
" so that was about 30 minutes after the interview we had- so was it part of the movie or was it re..."
" it was real" Lizzie cut him off smiling.
" what..are you okay with that" you whispered to her.
She nodded and intwined her fingers with yours.
" in fact we've been dating for nearly 4 months"

" wow really? Congrats guys! I mean we all expected it you guys have been inseparable over the last few days"

Turns out plans has changed and something went wrong with the game. The interview went on for another few hours and then you all set back to set.
You and Lizzie hopped in your car.
" Guess we aren't a secret anymore" you smiled and kissed her passionately.
"We're not which means we can act how we want, wherever we want now" she smirked.
" like now.."
" lizzie we need to get to set and have a nap before we go on otherwise we will be shattered"
She nodded and she put her hand in yours as it rested on you leg.

Lizzies pov:

On the way to set I scrolled through mine and y/n's album in my camera roll. All I could do was smile at my phone.
The time she took me on our first date to tonight.  Memories. And so much more to make.

" who's got you smiling at your phone like a mother fucker" y/n smiled knowing exactly who it was.
" you" I smirked rubbing circles on her palm.

I went onto Instagram and clicked on y/n's story.
It was a photo of me and her kissing and dancing in the snow at set. With the caption.
'I've never been so glad that someone like you has came into my life. To the future ahead of us Ms.Olsen. I love you'

I leant my head against her shoulder and mumbled 'I love you to'.

_________

Sorry for the shorter ones rn I'm very busy right now, but I'll post longer ones soon I'll start tonight :)