Part five

*time skip to the party*

Me and Lizzie park the car and walk through the doors.
Scarlett was standing at the front doors letting everyone in and then she came to us. She just kind of stopped talking and lost all focus. At first I thought she was staring at Lizzie. But it was me..

" fucking hell. You both looking stunning" Scarlett said as we walked in.

" but you look unbelievably attractive right now" she whispered in my ear as her hot breath went against my neck.

It sent shivers directly down my spine. Fuck.
I was still thinking about what I had thought this morning. Do I make Lizzie jealous. To see what she does.. but then, what if she gets upset..
But also come on lizzie has a naughty side to her that I want to bring out and if I make her jealous then she might bring it out..
But who do I make her jealous with.. wait Scarlett.
I thought I'd wait a bit until the drinking started.

Lizzie sat down and pulled me on top of her.
" you do realise no one knows that we kissed or anything or that you stayed at mine last night. I can't say we have done anything else yet" I whispered in her ear smirking against it at the end.

" I totally forgot we were in public" she laughed while letting me just sit next to her instead of on her.

It was silent for awhile and then lizzie intwined her fingers with mine and put them on her lap.
" your awfully quiet" I said looking her directly in the eyes.
" yeah because I just want to have you on me while I've got my arms wrapped around your body" Lizzie smirked.
" who says you can't do that. It doesn't mean it's romantic. It's not like you've got your tongue down my throat" I laughed.
" true, people would probably just think we are really good friends" Lizzie said while she pulled my body onto her lap. She wrapped her arms around my body and layed her head slightly on my waist as I had my arm around her neck.

We stayed like that for about 15 minutes.  whispering things so only we could here or just talking normally in between.

Scarlett came over and got both of our hands and pulled us over.
" you both coming to join in the shots game" she said smirking.

" obviously. I'm British is that a question." I said leaving them both and immediately heading over to where the game was held.

There was a row of 10 shots in a line and they had to see who could shot all 10 the quickest.

Scarlett and Lizzie came behind me and watched the people doing the game.
" yeah I'm winning this" I whispered.
Scarlett and lizzie just laughed at my sentence.

After about 8 people they were wondering if anyone else wanted to try. No one seemed to say yes so I immediately shouted yes and made my way over to the shots.

" you have to beat 9.7 seconds" the stranger spoke.

" easy" I mumbled.

They said go and I downed every single one in the space of 7.6 seconds.

I put the last cup on the table and smirked to everyone and winked towards Lizzie and Scarlett.

" holy shit. As the winner you get a bottle of gin and tonic to share" the stranger spoke again handing me the bottle.

I ran back over to Scarlett and Lizzie and we all sat down at the table in the next room.

" if you think I'm sharing this think again" I smiled before taking a drink of it straight from the bottle.

" Lizzie you want something to drink" Scarlett asked while getting up.
" I'll just have whatever your getting." She smiled.

" wait Scarlett im coming I need to get a glass for this thing other wise I'm gonna be on the floor" I slurred.

Me and Scarlett walked over to the bar and sat down while waiting for the drinks.

" you up for making Lizzie jealous" I smirked.
" hmm. I don't know. What if she gets hurt" Scarlett said as I got my glass.
" come on it's Lizzie. And plus I know you want that little time with me" I smirked putting ny hand on Scarletts shoulder.
" okay fine but just know when Lizzie gets her hands on you after this your in trouble" Scarlett winked.

_________
Scarletts pov:

We were back at the table and y/n was still downing her drinks as if we were still in the shots game. I knew she was drunk, and I was a bit tipsy.
She just kept downing her drink every time she refilled it. She was definitely drunk because she was slurring her words a lot.

_______

Lizzie had went elsewhere. I'm pretty sure it was to find out if evans and hemsworth were here.
Y/n pulled me on top of her so that I was straddling her lap and locked eyes with me. She bit down On her lip and leaned to my ear.
" your very attractive señorita" she whispered in as her hot breath went against my neck.
Her Spanish accent made feel things.
At this point me and her were both drunk.

Then I realised I'm supposed to be doing things to her to make Lizzie jealous.

I grabbed her hand and took her to where everyone was dancing.
I pulled her body so it was against my front. I swayed her hips against mine practically grinding against her.
I saw Lizzie walk in the room and I knew I had to do something.
I kissed down y/n's neck and she put her hands behind my neck.
"Liz...Scarlett" she gasped
I looked over to where Lizzie was and she was staring directly at us as y/n was kissing my collarbones...

The next part is going to be a part two to this.  Scarlett is just an overall big flirt