Part 16༒

Y/n's pov:

Halloween huh? It felt like two days ago when it was last years...anyways apparently evans is throwing a party at his place and honestly I'm more excited to see his dog.

I quickly snuck out of bed and wrote a note for Lizzie.

Lizzie.

If you wake up to me not being here it's because I'm going to get my outfit for tonight. WHICH YOU CANT SEE UNTIL TONIGHT. Because you know. It's gonna be better if it's surprised. Also hint hint you get a devilish look so we match.
I'll be back in an hour. Love you.

I put it on her bedside table and skimmed through the door not wanting to make it creek.

Shoving on the clothes I had in the wardrobe, I quickly got ready and set off.

I scan through the red suits in the rack and then find the perfect combination.
Laced red lingerie to go underneath and red suit and pants.

Something like this.

After trying everything on making sure it fits properly I rush to the counter and pay.
I'd bought a few necklaces and bracelets along with rings to go with the outfit too.
Walking out of the shop felt like a relief, knowing I'd been in there awhile. However I have one more stop.
Starbucks.
I pull out my phone and ring Lizzie as it comes through the car.

" hey Lizzie I'm on my way to Starbucks, what do you want" I spoke softly.
" I'll just get whatever you are having, are we going to Chris' tonight?"
" yes I left a note on the side of you bedside table, I've went and got my outfit, you still need to get yours and by the way go red- devil theme to match with me"
" hot" she says in a low tone.
" I know but you aren't seeing what I look like until tonight. Not even what I got" I smile at the thought of her facial expressions right now.
" ok ok fine."
" right. Well I'm pulling up now so I'll see you when I get back. I love you"
" I love you too"
I hear the softness in her voice before she hangs up.
God that woman. I'm fucking lucky.

I order the two limited hocus pocus latte for halloween and I drive back.

________

Lizzie comes straight down the stairs and helps me with the bags.
I raise my eyebrow.
" no looking I know" she takes the words out of my head.

" here's yours" I say kissing her on the cheek.

She takes a sip purposely spilling a bit on her lips.
" whoops your gonna have to help me with that" she smirks.
I lean into her and kiss the liquid off of her lips and she attempts to deepen it.
" save that for after the party" I say drinking my latte.
" you'll be too wasted and I'll be the one to carry you home" she laughs.
I cock my head at the fact she's true.

" what even is the time? Did we wake up late again?" Lizzie asked.
" yes we woke up late. We didn't go to sleep till four. We woke up around 3ish. So we are gonna go get your outfit and then get dressed because it starts at 7"
She nodded and we made our way out.

_________

Me and Lizzie get dressed in separate rooms to surprise one another.
I slip the lingerie over my body and soon with my suit. I want to look better than I have before so I decided to do makeup with it as well.
I go for this kind of look

I was good at face painting shit

I was good at face painting shit. I mean I got an A in GCSE art. That was my passion for 8 years straight.

I quickly apply the red and then the eyeshadow and eyeliner. Finishing the look made me look hot asf.
Hotter than Lizzie usually explains to me.
I got my special makeup effects box thing out and applied the objects needed for the horns and then I was officially finished.
I slipped my rings over my fingers, my necklace around my 'Lizzie' necklace and my brackets around my wrists.

" y/n are you done yet!" Lizzie shouted from outside the door.
" go wait downstairs then I'll come out"
She scoffed and I heard the creaking on the stairs.

When I heard her steps on the wooden floor downstairs I decided to make my way down.

My heels clicked against the floor and her head sprung up.
" oh my-"
Her jaw dropped as I made my way over.
" you are making me go crazy y/n. How- how can someone be so fucking attractive" lizzie spoke admiring my body.
Her hands went around my waist and brought me down to the sofa, making me straddle her hips.
She smirked and leaned in wrapping her arms around my neck.
" lizzie you look unbelievable. Fucking hell. I'm lucky." I groaned at the sight of her.
" you kidding. I'm fucking lucky. But by the way I'm really gonna show you off tonight and especially make everyone know your mine" she said gritting her teeth at the ' mine' part.

After a few minutes we had made our way to Chris' house. Getting my driver to drive us because I definitely wasn't driving back. I'd crash my car multiple times.

He drove us there and through the gates into his driveway. Chris was welcoming everyone at the door and soon welcomed us.
" you both look amazing come in"
" where is dodger" I blurted out.
" really y/n. He's in the sitting room" he laughed.
I rushed into see I'm dragging Lizzie behind me.
"Dodger" I said I awe.
He ran over to me and jumped into my arms.
" hello lil boy" I cooed.
I hugged into him, he licked my arms making me laugh.
" ugh I've never loved a dog so much" I sighed looking at lizzie.
She sat down with me and dodger lay on my lap.
" maybe we will get one" she smiled.
" really?"
" really" she squeezed my hand.

I heard Scarlett and hemsworths voices from afar.
All I heard is ' is ****** here' I didn't really hear their names but i don't really care.

Scarlett burst through the door roses in her hands.
She hands them to me and Lizzie.
" these are for you guys"
" what why-"
" you guys have just been amazing to me and I just I don't even know. I've had a glass of wine already" she laughs.
" this is an awfully large but very nice sitting room" she says scanning the room.
" exactly that's what I'm trying to say to y/n but she just says it's modern" Lizzie chuckles.
" she's more interested in dodger than me I might just come sit next to you" she says getting up.

Oh no definitely not you are staying right next to me Olsen.
I grab her hand and pull her into me.
" your staying right here" I whisper.
I wrap my arms around her waist, my hand falling on the side of her hips.
Mine.
I also cuddle back into dodger though. He's still my number one. I grin and stroke his fur while lacing my fingers over Lizzies leg.

I'll do another part on this because this is gonna be too long 💀