CHAPTER 26

YASH'S POV

I was tired of crying everyday . I have just given up in my life . I don't even know how am I living ?

Currently I was sitting on the living room sofa at my apartment . The tv was playing but I wasn't paying attention .

The door bell rang .

Who it must be ?

No one even visits me .

I get up weakly and open the door .

My eyes widen when they land on Hrithik and Rudra .

"You guys what are you doing here?",I ask .

"Why wouldn't  we be here ? we haven't seen you in past months. we came to visit you",Hrithik says.

I quickly embrace them in a hug .

We enter my apartment .

They both sit down and I give them some snacks to eat .

Their eyes land on the photoframes until they stop at my and Sakshi's photo.

"You love her don't you?",Rudra asks .

"Yes I do I love her so god damn much",I reply .

"How is everyone?",I ask both of them and sit down too .

They both share a look and I instantly know there is some problem .

"What is it ? You guys aren't telling me something",I say .

"Yash you should come back to India",Rudra says .

"What happened ?",I ask again .

"Nothing is okay Yash everyone in your family aren't happy at all",Hrithik says .

"Bullshit they are happy you were present at the twins birthday party? They all looked so happy",I tell him .

"Yash it was Abhi and Rehaan's birthday ofcourse everyone would be happy that day",Hrithik says . 

"No you both are lying",I say .

"They are happy without me they keep sending videos in the group",I say .

"Well is someone other than Abhi , Rehaan and Krish is there in the video no right ?",Rudra says .

"Gayatri aunty cries all day for you it is so hard to console her",Hrithik says .

"You might be thinking your family hates you but they don't they would never",Rudra says .

"Yash there is something you don't know and I think your family is the only one who could tell you this",Hrithik says .

"Pack your bags we are here to take you to India",Rudra says .

________________

We three land in India and in 1 hour I am standing infront of the Malhotra Mansion .

Hrithik and Rudra are with me too .

"Let's go",Hrithik and Rudra say and we three enter inside .

Hrithik and Rudra were right something isn't right all were looking gloomy and sad .

They all looked at me with wide eyes and suprised looks .

"Yash....",Arshi bhabhi says .

Kabir bhai looks at Hrithik and Rudra .

"You brought him here didn't you ? Damn it guys I told you to not do so!",Kabir bhai says his voice angry .

"I know you said it but Kabir bhai it's high time Yash should know the truth now ",Hrithik says .