CHAPTER 19

SAKSHI'S POV

I was working on my first project when Yash plopped down beside me.

I keep working as he stares at me while I work .

"Stop staring",I say without looking at him .

"Why? Why should I stop staring at you ? I have a every right to stare at my beautiful wife",he says and I try hard not to blush at his words .

"Blush how much you want I love making you blush",he says and I go red .

He makes me blush so many times a day !

He shifts closer to me and rests his head on my shoulder and I go back to do my work .

This time he keeps staring at the designs I am making .

We are making 20 traditional dresses and with me there are 3 other people and one of them is Aisha . Yup she got the job too . We each need to prepare 5 designs each .

"Damn Saki you are very talented",Yash says .

"Thankyou and Saki?",I ask .

"Saki short form of Sakshi my nick name for you",he says making me smile .

"Too bad your name can't have a nickname",I say .

He kisses my shoulder making my heart flutter .

No man has made my heart flutter like Yash and no man makes me feel butterflies like Yash does . And no man made me feel tingles in my body like Yash does .

"You smell so good I should hug you more now",he says and wraps his arms around me and snuggles his face in my neck .

My heart starts beating fast.

Yash Malhotra is making me feel things no man could ever and he is growing on me too .

What must this mean?

He dosen't leaves me and I continue to do my work .

Minutes later I hear his soft snores . He fell asleep .

My work was done so I close my design book and the laptop which The Malhotra's had gifted me few days ago .

I keep away my things on the side table and look at Yash . My arm goes around his neck and I play with his hair and keep looking at him .

I place a kiss on his forhead .

How can I be this lucky to have a man like him to be in my life ?

I must have done some good things in my past life to deserve him and the other family members .

Yash eyes flutter open and looks at me who was already watching him .

We stare at each other his eyes looks at me lovingly .

Lovingly?

We inch our faces forward and we were about too.....When there was a knock at our door .

We both quickly pull away from each other .

What were we gonna do ?

I hear him curse under his breadth and he gets up to see who it is .

He opens the door revealing Kabir bhai and Anika bhabhi with Abhi and Rehaan in their arms .

Anika bhabhi notices my flushed face and throws a smirk at my direction . I think she knows what must have been going on so I start looking everywhere but at her direction .

"Papa and Chacha went to meet their old friends ma and chachi are in hospital , Naksh , Rohan and Rishi are in their company we haven't gone to a date in a long time so can you see Abhimanyu and Rehaan in behalf of us ",Kabir bhai says .