CHAPTER 6

YASH'S POV

It was a new day again . Today too it wasn't raining luckily . Yesterday the sarpanch told the phone isn't working and I have to wait for 3 more days .

My family might be worried about me . Hope they are tracking my phone and someone will come to pick me up otherwise I don't know if I will be able to contact them .

Sakshi allowed me to stay till the phone starts working and I was so grateful to her .

At first I was worried what if she isn't nice but then I learned she is a kind , nice lady .

Currently Sakshi has called someone who is trying to fix her landline phone .

"Didi , bhaiya the phone will take max 2 days to repair",the man says who was trying to fix the landline .
[Sister , brother the phone will take 2 days to be fixed]

"Aacha thik hai aap kal phir aaeye",Sakshi tells him and he goes .
[Okay you can come tomorrow]

"Where are you going?",I ask when she starts to wear her slipper . She had few notebooks in her hands . And her purse hanging around her shoulder .

"Oh I teach at the village school I am going to teach",she says and I nod .

"If you want to come you can come by 12 when it is Lunch time",she says .

"I will see",I say.

She leave and I plop down on the living room sofa .

I take out my phone and see if there is any network by chance .

But there wasn't .

I open my phone photo gallery and click on a folder full of Abhimanyu , Rehaan and Krish's videos and photos .

I watch them and a smile automatically makes it's way on my face .

There was a video where Abhimanyu , Rehaan and Krish were babbling something together .

There was a video where Rohan and Rishi did something funny and the three babies started giggling .

There were multiple photos and videos of them .

I went through all of them and didn't realised when time went by .

It was 11:30 when someone knocked on the door .

I got up and checked who it was . It was the sarpanch .

I suddenly got nervous . I called him inside and politly told him to have a seat on sofa and brought water for him .

"Aur beta tumhari biwi kaisi hai?",he asks .
[And son how is your wife?]

"Thik hai voh",I tell him .
[She is good]

Thank god Sakshi had told me basics about her family .

Hope he dosen't asks something I don't know .

I don't understand why Sakshi wanted to make my fake identity .

What will the village people do if they find our I am not her brother ? .

" job kaisi chal rahi hai tumhari?",He asks .
[How is your job going on?]

"Aachi chal rahi hai",I reply him .
[It's going nice]

Pls don't ask what job I do .

Before he could ask me anything Luckily someone came .

"Aapko maine madat mange ke liye bheja tha gappe marne ke liye nai",a lady stood by the door .
[I sent you to ask for help not to gossip around ]