CHAPTER 18

YASH'S POV

Damn Sakshi is growing on me . I couldn't help but think about here anywhere . I am in a meeting she comes in my mind . I am with Rudra and Hrithik she comes to my mind .
I am working and she comes in my mind.

I look up at the time it was 3 pm .

What must Sakshi be doing ?

That's what I think everytime .

I love to spend time with her . She is my happy pill . I never knew I was capable for finding happiness again but with Sakshi I am so happy . Never she crossed my mind whenever I am with Sakshi .

And Sakshi was bringing the old me back. She was breaking down my walls I build around after she left me . My family is also happy now . Not that they weren't they were but I had noticed ever since I changed they were a little different now they are also happy again like they were before I changed .

My eyes land on the calender and then I see the date . It's one month wedding anniversary of Me and Sakshi .

One month flew by quickly .

Suddenly an idea pops in my mind . I will buy a gift for her today.

I text Anika bhabhi and ask her to tell me Sakshi's dress size .

Minutes later she replies . I thank her and that's when the door bursts open and Kabir bhai walks in .

"Yes bhai?",I say .

"There isn't any work right now we should go papa left",he says and I almost jump in excitement I can meet Sakshi soon ! .

These past month I am excited to go home early as I will be able to see Sakshi .

Kabir bhai's eyes land on the photoframe which is kept on my table .

He smirks .

It was the photo of Sakshi of her first day here she was wearing Anika bhabhi's saree in that photo .

"Why are you smirking as if you don't have a photo frame of Anika bhabhi in your cabin too",I say .

"You go ahead I have to stop by mall",I say .

"Why?",he asks .

"To buy a gift for Sakshi gift for our one month wedding anniversary",I tell him .

"Okay then I will leave",he says and leaves the cabin .

I collect my things and leave the company . Arriving at the mall I bought a Dress and a pendant for Sakshi .

I hope she likes it .

__________

After the dinner when everyone went back to the room I finally gave Sakshi her gift .

"What's this?",she asks .

"See yourself",I reply .

She opens and gasps .