CHAPTER 12

YASH'S POV

I was sitting in my office when the door of my cabin opened . I knew who came inside . It was either Kabir bhai or my 2 idiotic bestfriends Hrithik and Rudra .

I quickly closed my phone and hid it .

Looking up I found Hrithik and Rudra sitting on the chair infront of me .

By looking at their expressions I know why they are here .

"Hey",I said .

"What hey ? You go to a meeting get stuck in a village for 5-6 days and when you come back home you drop the bomb that you got married?!",Hrithik says and sighs dramatically .

"We want all the details about whatever happened",Rudra says .

I explain them everything whatever happened and they listen to me attentively .

"So you are gonna become a father?",Rudra asks wiggling his eyebrows .

"Yes I am",I reply .

I always wanted to have kids with the person I love . I love kids . And when Anika bhabhi had announced her pregnancy I was so excited but then later everything went downhill . After she left I lost the hope to find love again or become a father but now Sakshi came with a kid and I am excited and happy to become a father .

"We want to meet Sakshi Verma sorry Sakshi Malhotra soon btw",Hrithik says.

"Yeah sure",I reply .

"How about we come to the Malhotra Mansion for dinner?",Rudra asks .

"And we haven't had dinner with your family since long",Hrithik says .

"Yes you can I will tell ma and chachi they both will be glad to know you both are coming",I say .

"Ofcourse we are both the Aunty's fav duh",Rudra says to which I roll my eyes .

"Anyways if you are coming then Ma and chachi will invite Anika bhabhi and Kabir bhai's friends too and Jay bhai's friend too and then ma and chachi will call their brother's family too to the dinner and Aditi Anika bhabhi's sister",I say .

"That's why we love Gayatri and Pallavi aunty you know more people more food ",Rudra says .

"Yeah more people more food",Hrithik says .

"You two and food are inseperable",I say .

"Ofcourse duh food before anything",They both reply in unison and I roll my eyes again .

"Wait did I just saw you rolling your eyes ?!",Hrithik says and gets up dramatically .

"Yes I did it 2 times",I say .

"Omg ! Hrithik he hasn't rolled his eyes since what 1.2 or 1.3 years!",Rudra says and gets up too as they both hug dramatically .

I roll my eyes again .

"Are you guys counting how many eye rolls I did since the past 1.2 years?",I ask .

"Ofcourse you changed so much you know after what and we kinda missed you rolling your eyes on us damn old Yash is coming back",Hrithik says .

"Anyways what are you hiding under the table",Rudra asks .

I froze .

"Nothing",I reply quickly .

"No you are hiding something don't try to fool us",Hrithik says .

"Wait let me check",Rudra says and comes near me .