CHAPTER 13

SAKSHI'S POV
(1 week later)

I was getting ready for the dinner happening tonight in the Malhotra mansion . Yash's friends , Anika bhabhi and Kabir bhai's friends , Anika bhabhi's sister and ma and chachi's brothers family were all invited .

Jay bhai was told to invite his friends too but his friends couldn't make it .

I was nervous and scared today . So many people are coming tonight . And  the dinner is for introducing me which makes me more nervous and scared .

I look at myself in the mirror to check my appearnace one last time .

I was wearing a white kurti with blue prints and a plazo

I was wearing a white kurti with blue prints and a plazo . With jhumka's and a small bindi on my forhead . My hair partition was filled with sindoor and I wore my mangalsutra.

"Sakshi?",Yash calls me .

"Yes ?",I reply and turn to him .

"Are you done? Hemant mama and Rakesh mama came",he tells me .

"Yes I am ",I tell him .

"Let's go then",he says .

I nod and walk towards him .

"Sakshi?",he calls me again and I look at him.

"I know their will be many people today I will be with you don't be nervous and if you are worrying about them not liking you and accepting you don't be because I know they will . So don't worry I am their",he says and places a gentle kiss on my forhead .

During this past 1 week Yash has been  giving me forhead kisses and I love this gesture of him so much . He dosen't do it infront of his family like the other Malhotra married men do to their wifes he only does that when we are alone .

I smile at his gratefully .

"Thankyou",I thank him .

"No need to thank let's go now",He says and interwines our hands which makes me feels tingles in my body.

We go downstairs and I am met with 8 new faces .

" Sakshi this is Hemant mama , Geeta mami , Nikita and Rashi",Yash introduces us .

"Namaste",I greet them .

"And This is Rakesh mama ,Seema mami , Ishani and Aarna",He tells me .

"Namaste",I greet them to .

The 8 of them greet me back .

I know their faces and names Yash had told me about his family when we he was staying at my home in village .

Nikita , Rashi , Ishani and Aarna came towards me and engulfed me in a hug taking me by suprise .

"Oh ho Yash bhaiya bhabhi is pretty",Ishani says which makes me blush .