56✓✓

I was back to this hellhole. After the exams, we went for our vacation. This is the fourth week I'm spending in this house and I'm so bored and tired at the same time. Malik was really busy now, he said something about building himself, whatever that meant.

I am in my room, gazing at the twirling fan above me. By my side was six empty wraps of chocolate, a big bowl of icecream and two Oreos. The funny thing is that, I wasn't tired, I just wanted more. School must have stressed me out. The WhatsApp ringtone of my phone jolted me up. Naddy❤️📌 was videocalling.

NADDY: Whatsup bish?

ME: I'm good. How's your tour going?

NADDY: it's going pretty well. This Paris ladies don't know how to keep their eyes off my man.

ME: *chuckles*

NADDY: gawd...see how your bubbling. You're chopping life naw.

ME: no dey whine me jhoor. Bubbling where? Na you dey enjoy life pass naw.

NADDY: you think say I dey whine you. *chuckles* your cheeks don blow.

ME: seriously? Maddo. Fat wey I don give up on, so e don dey show naw?

NADDY: wait ohh...mumu you wan fat?

ME: ehen naw. You like how I be like broomstick. I wan thick.

NADDY: left for me, you are okay the way you are. No go fat like mumu ohh.

ME: E no fit--

I suddenly felt a rise in my throat like I was about to throw up. I ran into the bathroom and emptied my bowels. I rinsed my mouth afterwards. So this is how my food just wasted. I went back to my bed and saw Nadia staring at me like some scientist.

NADDY: hmm hmm. Wetin dey do you?

ME: I have no idea. It's been going on for a while now. Me eating too much, then throwing up later.

NADDY: *chuckles* are you pregnant *chuckles again*

ME: mumu...I don't blame you. You can never act serious in your life.

NADDY: sorry ma. But if you say it's been going on, maybe it's reaction to a food you ate, or you prolly overfed or maybe malaria wan start.

I laughed at this. This girl ehn and drama, 5 and 6.

ME: Madam doctor, I hail ohh.

NADDY: Gettaut..see someone I'm trying to help. Alex is calling me. I'll see you later. Ciao .

The videocall was cut. She was obviously exaggerating, I don't need to see any doctor whatever. Maybe, if I should throw up again, I'll go see a doctor.

That was all it took before, I felt warm liquid stuck in my throat. I ran to the bathroom and emptied it into the washbasin. I felt disgusted by the sight. Goosebumps appeared on my skin, was I sick or what?

I went out of the house with one of dad's car since Nessa took hers and dad hasn't released mine. I drove to the nearest hospital I could find.

After the doctor carried out the tests on me, I waited for an hour later. She came out with a smile on her face. Why would she be smiling this hard at a sick patient? Maybe for me to be comfortable?

"Ms. Valerie... congratulations. You're a month gone" Come again? Huh? Gone where?

"I don't...I don't understand you?" I told her. She smiled again. At this point, I felt like dashing her correct slap.