"Babe, it's just a year left for you. You'll be fine. I'm going to use my connection to ensure I serve here. I don't wanna lose you or be far from you." He said as I snuggled closer to him.

"You're so soft." He said and I smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~

THE PARTY

I walked into the hotel hall where the party was held. Neon lights flashed through the whole room, giving the atmosphere a clubbing ambiance. Everyone was holding a red solo cup, either dancing or just shaking their head to the beat.

The songs the DJ played was really mad and had crazy vibes. Everyone was in a shade of yellow. That was the colour of the day. I was putting on a yellow mermaid gown with black lace from my belly button above. It had an X halter at the front making my back all visible. The hem of the mermaid tail had the black embroidery design on it. I had it ordered from an exquisite boutique online.

"Ohmigawd. You're looking so sexy and beautiful. I'm in love with this gown. I'll like to take a picture, please?" Jemmy said hugging me, I wonder where she came from. She took me to a corner and took a picture of the gown. She was in a yellow leather suit jacket and leather suit pants as well with her white clutch bag and white heels. Her natural hair was packed and the edges styled so professionally and beautifully. No hijab today...I mused.

"I love your leather suit." She twirled and I laughed. She always managed to slay in everything she wore.

"You must be looking for my brother. Everyone is at the courtyard." She took me there. I saw everyone look up to check me out, even Nessa was here but with Dave. He was in a yellow three-piece suit with a white inner shirt. Nessa had a straight yellow dress that stopped right on her knee, showing all her curves. It was simple but really pretty with it's puffy sleeves and V-neck.

I looked around, Alex was here with Nadia, Femi, that Suzie girl, some girls from my department. Meera, Nadia's cousin was here too. Amanda sat at one corner with a fair guy. Other guys I didn't know, but my prince charming wasn't even here. Nadia shrieked and ran up to me pulling me in for a hug.

"My baby, you look sweet. I love this gown so much" I thanked her. She must have noticed my eyes wandering about. "He's gone to the male's restroom. He's been waiting all day. Go girl" she nudged me and I told her thanks before leaving. I went over to Amanda, Meera and Dave to greet them. Nessa complimented my dress and I did hers too.

I used the direction the receptionist downstairs gave me to find the male's restroom. I saw the judging look she gave me but I didn't care. I stood at the entrance and that was when my eyes jammed those pretty pair of black shining orbs. It was Malik. He looked so flawless in his yellow pants and white shirt with gold cufflink and the gold logo of the Versace head spread across his white shirt. He wore black men's shoe with gold sparkles on them. They looked pretty much expensive. This is the first time I'm seeing him without, Jordans, sneakers, canvas, or kicks. And he's killing the look.

Were we seriously just staring at each other ..for how long sef? He approached me and I hugged him.

"You look really amazing. Like words can't describe how beautiful you're looking right now." He stared at me so intently, so I traced his eyes. He was staring so openly at my over revealing cleavage.

"Malik?" I snapped my fingers in his face and he recovered.

"I can't help it. Let's go, the others are waiting." We walked hand-in-hand into the courtyard. Some stupid guys started clapping.

"See our couple of the year naw..ghen ghen" one guy said. I smiled blushing intensely.

We soon left the courtyard into the Hall, where the main event was holding. I already had four cups of what I had exactly no idea of. I just really wanted to enjoy my night.

I was grinding so slowly against Malik's groin, he groaned. WAP by Cardi B and Mega thee stallion was playing. Girls were growing crazy twerking so heartily and highly. When the music got to me, I began twerking so hard, I even began to wonder if I was the one.

The song changed to some Nigerian songs which everyone screamed along to. Baddest boy by Skiibii ft. Davido was playing. The crowd went wild as everyone sang along. This was just the fun of the party.

Or you go chop..🎵
Nigerian koboko(ewo)
Straight from Magodo
Oma kigbe morogo
Giddem giddem (slow slow)
Baddest boy
Emi gan biggest boy
Now I chikkylaka in my toy
Fine boy mologan
Shey you no dey see sey I get joy
Now I no get joy
Look now, Dem call me baddest boy.
Ahh baddest boy, yeah yeah, baddest boy🎶

Everyone was screaming including me. Different people were making videos. This party was the best.

Well, it was going well until Malik pulled me away from the party to the courtyard. Nessa and Dave were sat at the same corner they were before and were chatting animatedly.

"Thank goodness you're here. We're leaving. I'll see you tomorrow. I'm spending the night at Dave's place." She hugged me and I gave Dave a side hug. She mouthed to Malik 'take care of her' which I heard.

My head was spinning at this point. Malik held on to me taking me to the grill stand. He bought suya.

"You have to eat up. Try and eat something. The alcohol in your system is much." I shook my head frantically.

"I'm not hungry. I wanna go back to the party." I whined.

"No, we're going to sleep." He took out his phone and called someone.

"Yeah.. we're going to bed. She's wasted. No, I don't think I'm coming out again. Thank care of things around here. See you tomorrow. Yeah bye."

He hung up and turned to me carrying me bridal style. I had a couple of drinks but I'm not wasted, I know what I'm perfectly doing.

He took a key from the receptionist and climbed the flight of stairs leading to the room number. Once we got in he dropped me on the bed before going over to lock it.

"Malik?"

"Hmm"

"Come closer"

"Why?"

"Just come ahh" I groaned. He scooted closer and I  smashed my lips with his, twirling our tongues in a spittle battle. His hands roamed my whole body while I dug my fingers into his hair as he deepened the kiss. It was getting all hot all of a sudden. I wanted to be freed from this cloth and his skin on mine. I tugged at his shirt, opening the buttons with force. He helped me as well with his buttons. He stripped me off my dress and squeezed my ass while planting his lips on my nipples. I threw my head back in ecstasy.

We were stark naked now. I really wanted him now. Right now. His head in between my two thighs as he sucked and ate on my clit. He looked at me, eyes filled with lust and desire. I moaned his name when he continued his torturous wonders with his tongue.

"Malik...I want you now" I told him.

"Are you sure about this?"

"MALIK! Do I look drunk to you?" I snapped.

"I'm sorry. It's just that.." he trailed off and came closer to my face kissing me whole. The next thing I felt was hard thrusts into me. I screamed.

"Is it painful? Should I stop?" I shook my head biting my lips.

"Just. Take. It. Slow. And. Gentle" I told him heaving heavy breaths.

Finally they have done the do🙀🙈..
I'm not good at writing sex scenes so please forgive me😂I'm just an innocent, holy saint.

It's the finalists party 💃💃💃tinz b going wild. I'll upload the picture of Valerie's gown in the media later. 🥺😁

Love,
Nanaah ♥