"You can go head, take the elevator and go to the extreme top" The lady said and Heaven sighed in relief. As soon as they walked into the elevator Heaven stooped down to Zuri's level. Heaven knew that if Zuri didn't say daddy she wouldn't let them go.

"Zuri, Seth is not your daddy okay" Heaven told her and Zuri gave an angry pout.

"Yes he is" Zuri said while picking her nose and Zara laughed. Heaven rolled her eyes then shook her head. The elevator pinged and Heaven took the girls hand then walked out. Heaven looked around and she only saw one door so she immediately knew that it had to be Seth's office. Heaven gently knocked on the door and she heard someone say come.

"Who are you?" Someone asked and Heaven looked up and saw an elderly man sitting the desk with a rested look on his face, she knew it was Seth's dad.

"Heaven" She replied then fold her lips in a thin line while looking around, the twins hid behind Heaven's legs.

"Oh, so on the receptionist phone I heard a little kid say daddy, so I just wanted to know a few things" He said and Heaven nervously laughed.

"I'm sorry but sh-" Heaven was about to say when Seth walked in.

"Dad the meeting has en-" He was about to say when he saw Heaven. "Heaven what are you doing here?" Seth asked and she turned to face him.

"I was worried about you, you left without saying anything" Heaven said and the girls got happy.

"Hi" Zuri said to Seth's father and he laughed.

"Well hello, little one, nice to meet you" He said and Zuri giggled.

"Hi" Zara joined in and his father had a surprised look on his face.

"Twins, Oh my god" He laughed and Seth smiled then whispered to Heaven.

"I'm surprised to see my dad this happy, he always wanted grandchildren but I'm his only child and I haven't found the right person as yet or else he would've gotten one already" Seth said in a low voice and Heaven smiled.

"Dad I'm going to talk to Heaven outside are you okay with the twins staying here? They can be a handful sometimes" Seth asked and his dad waved him off.

"Yeah, whatever" he said as Zuri pulled on his beard while giggling. Seth led heaven outside the hall then pulled her into a corner.

"I'm a little concerned about your dad with the twins" Heaven said and Seth chuckled.

"Don't worry about it, he'll be fine" Seth said and Heaven nodded then stared at him.

"They never had a grandfather before, my parents died and Wyatt only has his mom" Heaven told him. "How could you just leave like that? Without saying anything to me, I tried calling and messaging you but no response" Heaven said as she got upset and Seth scratched the back of his head.

"I'm sorry Heaven, I should've told but I got upset when Wyatt threw me out of the house because he was jealous of the bond the twins and I shared." Seth explained himself and Heavens mouth fell open.

"Oh I didn't know that he did that to you" Heaven said and he nodded. "that's why I divorced him" Heaven said and Seth looked at her.

"You got a divorce?" Seth asked, he was so happy even though he knew it was wrong.

"He got the Alex girl pregnant but I wanted to divorce him before that anyways, so he'll have to sign the papers." Heaven told Seth and he agreed.

"How's everything with you and the baby?" Seth asked and Heaven lift her shirt up then grabbed Seth's hand. Placing his hand on her baby bump, he immediately got excited.

"The baby grew, now you have a small round bump" he smiled and Heaven nodded.

"I'm going to my appointment today in a few minutes" Heaven told him as he gently circled her bump with his finger.

"I want to come" Seth told her.

"Of course you can the baby would love that" Heaven said and Seth smiled.

"What if the baby isn't mine?" Seth asked as his smiled dropped.

"I know for a fact that the baby is yours," Heaven told him and his face lit up again.

"Really, And even if the baby is not mine I would still take good care of him or her" Seth said and Heaven smiled.

"But seriously the baby is yours, when I found out I was pregnant and you asked whose was it? I said I didn't know but I actually did know, I was just scared and frightened to say" Heaven told him and he chuckled.

"I'm so happy" Seth said then kissed her passionately, Seth pulled back then pecked her lips one last time.
•••••••••••••••