②⓪

Walking to school with Jisung has always been a drag since he would never shut up about how Minho held his waist or how Minho made got him breakfast in bed or how Minho giggled or how Minho has different kinds of hugs. It never ends.

But now he has someone to text on his way to the building.

tiny monster

cHaNnNNNNNNn

anger issues

feLiXXxXXxXXxxXx

tiny monster

Did I ask

Message Not Sent

This person isn't receiving messages at this time.

Felix stares at the screen for a moment, blinking as Jisung laughs over his shoulder.

"Did he...?"

"Mans finally snapped."

"He blocked me?"

"Your relationship didn't even last three whole weeks."

"THIS DOESN'T COUNT AS BREAKING UP-"

"Mhmm!!"

"Shut up."

Felix groans and stomps through the entrance of the high school. He scans the hallways for Chan, ready to throw punches if he has to. And then they both lock eyes for a second before Chan grins and waves, almost mockingly. 

He huffs and turns around, making his way to the library as he secretly hopes for Chan to follow after him.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

As he moves around the soft chair to go to a new aisle, he looks up to see Chan. They both stop and lock eyes for the second time before the older tilts his head, smiling as he waves again.

And what does Felix do?

He huffs, turns around, and disappears into an aisle.

But he should've thought about it first because he ends up wandering into the nonfiction aisle. So now he's starting at books about Christopher Columbus and there's even one about Kim Kardashian, but he's not going to pick that one up. He can't reach it. 

He pouts and picks up the Christopher Columbus book, flipping to a random page until he finds one with more pictures than text. 

And then he feels arms wrap around his waist.

"Your book's upside down."

Felix blinks and actually looks at the book, wanting to slap himself as he sees Columbus's face at a disturbing angle.

".... I'm practicing reading upside down," the younger replies, fighting to maintain his I-don't-want-to-talk-to-you voice.

"There aren't any words on the page though-"

"I appreciate your input, Christopher," Felix shoots back. "But I am trying to read."

Chan purses his lips, hiding his snickers as he rests his head on his boyfriend's shoulder.

"Okayokay, go ahead."

The younger sheepishly turns the book around and stares at Columbus's face before flipping the page. He's met with a wall of text, all of which Felix stares at for three full seconds before turning the page again.

"Wait, I wasn't done reading yet," Chan protests.

"And?"

Chan grins. "You're so mean."

"I don't remember asking," Felix replies, starting to feel salty again.

He flips the page again and blinks at the fine print text. He groans and shuts the book harder than necessary, reaching up for the Kardashian book. 

And he's proud of himself for being able to grab the book, but it's pulled out of his hand by Chan.

"Hey-"

The younger whips around as he sees Chan already fast walking out of the aisle.

"Find another book," the older says as he disappears around the corner. "This one's mine."

🌤🌤🌤

columbussin am i right 😩😩😩😩

i am so sorry