①⑥

"... gimme one second," Chan says, turning around to compose himself.

"Fucking forgot how to breathe." He mumbles the last part under his breath, but Felix hears anyways and giggles, feeling his superiority complex upgrade.

When Chan turns around, he wordlessly pats the blonde's head and watches with a melting heart as Felix closes his eyes and makes happy noises.

"Manipulation," Chan huffs, pulling his arm back.

After another giggle, Felix looks at Chan with big puppy eyes.

"Can I have more 🥺?"

"wHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? STOP."

Felix laughs loudly, trying to make the most out of Chan's newly found weakness.

"Stop what? ... Ohhhhhhhhh, you mean making you all soft~?" Felix teases, giggling some more when Chan refuses to keep eye contact anymore. "Softie~~~"

"I'm not a softie."

"Yeah, you're a poopy face."

"I swear to god-"

Chan quickly moves forward before Felix can even react and starts tickling the younger who's caught off guard.

The freckled boy squeals and turns his back to Chan to run and escape, but the stronger one of the two pulls him against his chest and continues to torture the younger as he laughs way too hard.

After a couple of "I'm sorry"s, the elder decides to stop but still doesn't let Felix go. He simply puts his head on Felix's shoulder and lets the younger catch his breath.

"Not ticklish, huh? Don't lie to me again."

Felix laughs a little, but 99.99999% of his focus is on Chan's arms around his waist.

He's not sure if he's coming up with random nonsense, but his body fits perfectly in Chan's, as if he's meant to be held by him.

Enjoying the moment, he tries to subtly snuggle back into Chan and subtly tries to rest his head against Chan's chest.

But Felix mentally notes that he needs to work on the concept of subtility when Chan laughs and tightens his hold on him.

"Comfortable?"

Felix can't contain a shy smile, finding himself wanting the back hug to last forever.

"You're comfy..."

🌤🌤🌤

sunshine is my comfort book at this point