①③

"You can make decisions for yourself. I'm aware. But there was no need to put your phone on do not disturb."

Hyunjin interjects. "Didn't you spam him like a thousand ti-"

"Shut up."

Jeongin and Seungmin snicker and Hyunjin scoffs and raises his arms in defense.

But Felix doesn't look like he's listening.

The freckled boy suddenly takes Jisung's hand, guiding it to the top of his head to pat his hair. He frowns and moves on to Minho, doing the same thing.

But it doesn't feel the same.

Felix pouts.

"Chan's head pats are so nice."

Jisung blinks.

Everyone blinks.

"...What?"

Felix pats his own head and pouts again.

"Okay first of all," Jisung sighs, thrown off from the sudden conversation change, "All head pats are the same. There's pretty much no difference."

Minho looks up from his phone and tilts his head.

"Changbin," he says.

"Hmm?"

"Pat Jeongin's head."

Changbin shrugs and does so, patting the youngest's hair as he just blinks.

"Hyunjin. You pat his head."

Hyunjin pats his boyfriend's head, and this time, Jeongin smiles and attempts to snuggle into Hyunjin's hand.

"Right."

Miho leans back against the couch.

"In conclusion: Felix is in love with Chan."

"... hEY WHAT-"

"I said what I said."

Felix evidently panics.

"BUT I NEVER SAID THAT?"

"Jisung patted your head. You didn't care. Chan patted your head. You're a pile of fluff," Minho reasons. "I even created an entire lab scenario for you. You're Jeongin, Chan's Hyunjin, and Jisung's Changbin."

"I-"

"You're welcome for the clarification."

"iM NOT 'iN lOvE'-"

"Yet."

"..."

"Honey. You're like, four head pats away," Hyunjin laughs tauntingly.

"No one asked."

Felix huffs and walks down the hallway into his room, not wanting to deal with the boys right now.

"Wait! I wanna hear about your date~" Seungmin calls after him, following behind.

🌤🌤🌤

LAB REPORTS ARE SO ANNOYING TO DO BRO