①②

"Strawberry?"

Felix shifts his gaze from the list of flavors to Chan, looking surprised.

"How did you know?"

"Magic," Chan winks.

The freckled boy blinks, but smiles when his boyfriend pats his head.

"I just guessed," Chan says, pretty proud of himself for accidentally getting it right on the first try.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"And they literally dragged me in like a prisoner."

Felix laughs as they walk along the sidewalk, trying not to drop his ice cream cone.

"But," Chan sighs, "Changbin seems nicer."

Even though it's a true statement, Felix still questions how Chan knows.

"Cause he didn't have a death grip on my arm."

The younger fails horribly at stifling a laugh, earning a groan from Chan.

"Is my suffering a joke to you?"

"Just a little~" Felix giggles.

"Just for the record," Chan scoffs, "You would have been tickled if you weren't eating right now."

"HA! Jokes on you, I'm not ticklish~" Felix sticks his tongue out at Chan, feeling the need to tease the elder as much as possible.

"Really?"

Chan moves an arm towards Felix, and the younger immediately jumps back with a squeal.

The elder raises an eyebrow as Felix nervously laughs, trying to regain his composure.

"Totally not ticklish."

Felix smiles innocently.

"Mhmm!"

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

The door flings open not a second after Chan knocks on it.

"Delivery!" The elder grins, stepping aside to showcase a sheepish Felix behind him.

They could hear quiet laughter coming from inside the house, meaning that the rest of the boys must be over.

"Aww, don't give me that look Jisung, I gave him back in..." Chan checks his phone.

"... the hell?"

He glances at a sheepish Felix, concerned.

"An hour and forty-five... Hold on-"

Chan looks up at Jisung, whose smile looks like a 🙂.

Like he's gonna murder him any second.

"'Ninety minutes tops my ass."

🌤🌤🌤

🙂🙂🙂🙂

how to be passive-aggressive 101