Nice, but not gonna work.

I forced another image into mind, but what appeared was the completely pissed off look she'd given me from inside the dumpster. Her eyes gleamed, a bright aquamarine framed by her long lashes and dark eye makeup.

"I fucking hate you, Jake Harrison!"

That's more like it.

Even though we'd stood out in the open trash area, where a multistory building surrounded us on three sides, my cock twitched in my pants at the way she'd glared at me. If we'd been there at night, then I would've been tempted that I took her, hard, fast, and right against that fucking trash dumpster. With zero hesitation, my mind went right there.

Hinged her right over, dragged her pants down to her ankles, and grounded my hands around her hips.

Harper hadn't asked me at dinner but I would've first said my favorite position was with a girl on my lap, with doggy-style as a close second. I'd used those positions the most with my randoms since missionary involved too many heart eyes gazed up at me. The way I topped from the bottom and slammed a girl down on my cock as I thrust up showed I wasn't submissive but after this weekend's considerations, I was down for almost any position.

Apparently, since I let her tie me down to my own damn bed.

Melted ice cubes aside, I still draw a hard line anywhere that involves her impaling me.

Harper was obviously the most creative girl I'd been with in the bedroom, but I would've been down for even just a few rounds of boring, vanilla, missionary-style. The image of my body covered over hers, pinned her down, and caged my arms around her while I drilled her in place rolled an ache of arousal from my pelvis.

As my hand slicked over with precum, I tugged harder and faster. Perspiration broke out and gleamed over the skin on my chest and my abs clenched with each upward buck. With the loud grunts that flooded out of my mouth, I squeezed my eyes tight -

A familiar voice, smug and sexy as fuck, called out to me, "Thought that was my job."

"Wuh-what?" I rasped out and blinked my eyes at the blurry guest in my room.

When did she get here?

My entire body froze in my warm, sweaty sheets, which included my hand choked tightly around my cock. Harper stood in my doorway, dressed in the same pajamas she'd worn last time. One of her hips slightly jutted out, she crossed her arms over her chest, and smirked at me. The way her hair was piled up into a mess on the top of her head showed off the curve in her neck.

"Don't stop on my account." Her eyes, bright and full of interest, shifted down to my pelvis, where my hand choked the base of my practically weeping cock.

I wasn't exaggerating, two beads of precum trailed down the central ridge to where my fisted hand clenched tightly. The head, flushed red and swollen with need, twitched like it greeted her.

"Come here," I practically begged and waved her over with my other hand.

She locked the door behind her and, with her eyes glued to mine, took painfully slow steps towards my bed. By the sway in her hips and deeper upward curve of her lips, she knew exactly how she tormented me.

"Harper..." My voice sounded as strained as the ache I fisted in my hand.

Her voice dropped low enough that my balls ached. "Show me."

Before I answered, she stood at the edge of my bed. Her fingers lifted up to the buttons of her pajama top, undid them one agonizingly slow opening at a time, and flashed more and more of the skin underneath.