Taehyung froze on the spot, it's the first time someone kissed him on his hand, and it felt wonderful. It's like it's sending him into a magic alternative universe for a second.

When he trance back to reality, he saw Jin walking away, he wanted to stop him and just cuddle with him, feeling his strong arms wrapped around his waist, hugging him close.

T: wait, Kook!

Taehyung shouted as he saw Jungkook further away from him. Jungkook stopped and looked at him with raised eyebrows "what is it babydoll?"  Taehyung was about to say something, but he cahnged his words and just said "be careful, and come home in one piece"

Jungkook smiled at him softly "I will baby, don't worry" and with that, he waved his hand at him. Taehyung wave his hand back with a smile. After that, Jungkook left.

...
"Where is he?" Jungkook asked, his face filled with coldness and the dark aura everyone always sees. Him and Hoseok are currently walking inside the headquarters. "He's in the meeting room" Hoseok said twirling his dagger.

"Why the meeting room?" Jungkook stopped walking, making Hoseok stop as well. Jungkook looked at him with  furrowed brows. Because normally, they take their entel at a private room, that has monitoring cameras, and other security systems.

"well, we did when he told us about Mr. Lee, and Amilía, but...he said he wanted to talk to you privately without anyone watching since it's about Bogum" Jungkook immediately started walking, Hoseok stood there dumfoundedly when he left him.

Jh: this fucker...only hearing that bubblegum's name- aish!!

Hoseok said to himself stomping towards the meeting room annoyed. "what happened baby?" Yoongi asked when Hoseok got in huffing. "nothing...why are you calling me babe?  "oh... Hobi, I said what happened hoBi" Hoseok looked at him weirdly then nodded, he then walked away and sat on his chair. Yoongi just sighed and roles his eyes 'whats the point of hiding our relationship when it's obvious' he thought.

"speak" Jungkook said sitting down on his chair, facing everyone. The man gulped and started.

Entel: Mr. Jeon, I heard Mr. Lee and Miss. Amilía talk, they planned to sabotage you... Miss. Amilía said she would pretend that she's the victim so you would help her, and when you do, they will steal your money, make you sign a contract to transfer all of your shares to them, and get the blue pearl back...

Jk: what's up with them, obsessing the blue pearl...have you heard something about it?

Entel: unfortunately I didn't hear it all, because when I came in to surve their drinks, their probably half way of the blue pearl conversation they were having....they said that the cost of the blue pearl is 500 billion dollars, they also said they need it back to control the underground, and control the business field...

Jk: why did Mr. Sanchez sold it to the auction?

Entel: well...I heard, Mr. Sanchez is in a big debt...

Jk: who is he indebted to?

Entel: honestly Mr. Jeon, I don't know...

Jungkook sighed nodding his head. "what about Bogum?"

Entel: oh, he is in debt with Mr. Sanchez, he tried forcing Mr. Kim for marriage so that he could get some money to pay his approximately 3billion dollar debt, also...he's in a relationship with Miss. Amilía, and he is with them last night...

Jk: alright, Thank you Soobin. You and your group did well, expect an award coming from me, you're dismissed...

Y: Thankyou, hyung...

...

"Jimin he told me he like me too!" Taehyung screamed throwing a pillow at his bestfriend. "I told you Tae, he like you!...he's been giving me gay vibes you know" Jimin said also shrieking.

"but wait! who fucked you though?" Taehyung gasped, his eyes getting big while he throw another pillow at his bestfriend, which hut him on the face.

Jm: oh for fuck sake just answer me Taehyungie...

T:....he did

Jimin jumped on the bed while shrieking. Taehyung shyly looked at him with a blush on his face.

T: but, I had a problem though?

Jm: what is it? he can't remember?...oh geez Taehyung it's like a dream come true, be greatful alright...oh, how I wish Yoongi would fuck drunk me too...or Hoseok

T: Chim, it's not that.... I'm not on pills, he didn't wear condoms...and he came inside me...for a couple of times...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hi guys sorry for typos! But another update! Thankyou all so much for supporting my book, I hope everyone gets a good rest, stay safe, stay healthy and take care everyone. Have a nice day/noon/night. Love you guys!❤️

Also Happy Birthday to our hope and sunshine Hobi!

Let's all shower him with love guys!💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜