1

Hello everyone, before we start I just want to remind you all that this is pure fiction, characters and scenarios, aren't base from real life. Thankyou for understanding 😊
_______________________________________

Gun shots can be heard as zooming cars were racing each other to get to their targets. Bombs exploding affecting the city roads, inocent people getting shot, just so they could kill Jeon Jungkook for once and for all.

The mighty Jeon Jungkook, the golden inevitable mafia, feared by many. "Boss! we need backup. We can't hold them for long!" one of his trusted men, Kim Namjoon said.

Jungkook shook his head, holding his gun, as he shot their enemies from his car window. "No need, I can do it. Just find out whom amongst our enemies are these assholes came from" He said and proceeds to shot his bullets at them some more.

After a few loud shots, Jungkook noticed his gun ran out of bullets, he cursed under his breath and immediately ducked and looked under the sit.

A second later, he pulled out 2 draco pistols underneath, and peaked his head at the window observing the cars' distance.

Looking through it now, he knew it's a very dangerous situation as he saw how his enemies' cars are catching up with theirs. Stopping for a while, and thinking deep "Namjoon, go on reverse!" he shouted.

Namjoon frowned in both confusion and fear "Boss, what do you mean! this is dangerous. They are already catching up with us!" he shouted, while feet stepping on the gas paddle, as if he wanted to force the speed of the car faster than it all ready is.

"Just do as I say-" he stopped talking when he saw his phone lit up, seeing the message with the name of the sender displayed in his screen he then again cursed "fuck, I have to meet Tae in 10 minutes!....Namjoon, just reverse now!" he shouted growling at Namjoon.

Namjoon couldn't do anything but to comply, he drove the car in reversed as fast as he can, seeing that they passed the enimies cars he chuckled in delight.

But as soon as he looked at his boss through the rareview mirror, he shivered seeing his dark eyes that is filled with seethe, plus those mischievous smirk on his lips 'oh boy, these assholes are gonna get what they asked for. Death.' Namjoon thought.

Jungkook saw the cars that were chasing them turn around, u-turned towards them. Namjoon didn't know what to do, he started to panic "uh, boss what now? they are coming towards us" he said, with a hint of fear laced in his voice.

"oh, let them come nearer a bit more" Jungkook said smirking, chilling at the back still holding the 2 guns, in his hands.

a couple of seconds later, seeing that the cars are near enough he told Namjoon to drive forward.

Namjoon could only comply, and without a words he did as to what he was told. He drove fastly, and Jungkook took the opportunity and peeked half of his body towards the window.

With a psychotic laugh, licking his lips after, he pointed the gun at the cars and showered them with bullets, causing the car to crash with each other as his enimies die. "HAHAHA take that you motherfuckers, you're all the reason why I'm late with my meet up, and my babydoll had been waiting for me for 3 minutes! fuck you all!" He shouted at the top of his lungs, hitting bullseye he luaghed, going back inside the car after finishing his enimies off.

Namjoon stared at the front, speechless eyes wide as they pass through the cars, and pool of blood on the road, all was made by the man behind him. He shivered and gulp.

"alright gotta admit, that was hella fun....but go straight to Gucci, I gotta buy my babydoll a sorry gift for being late" Jungkook said casually, as if he didn't kill dozens of men.

"B-boss, Your suit is covered with blood so as your face, are you sure you don't want to go at your house and change first?" Namjoon said concerned, not for his boss, but for his boss' babydoll. The sweat feminine boy, his boss calls as "bestfriend".

"go to my house and then what? waste another minute?...no can do Joonieboy, your boss right here doesn't wanna risk his life" Jungkook retorted.

It's not that he is afraid of anything may it be bullets or even death itself, he can't be afraid of his babydoll. That boy beats him with his iron like Chanel bag, or even throw his Gucci heels at him. Ignore him for a couple of days, only to throw his plates at him when he talks. He didn't want that, he'll die if he can't see that boy even for a day.

And so, after they went to Gucci and brought a limited edition item, they went straight to a very well known, expensive restaurant, that you have to eventually book a month prior if you wanted to go and eat there.

As they arrived, Jungkook hurriedly walked out of the car, not taking a glance at Namjoon or even wiping off the blood on his face.

As he walked inside, the manager immediately went towards him, and showed him where the room he booked is at. "Is my babydoll still there?" he asked coldly.

"Yes Mr. Jeon, he's been there for about 13 minutes now" The manager answered. Because Jeon Jungkook is known a CEO worldwide, and is famous for being a mafia with the doll like boy next to him everytime, locals didn't need to be reminded who the "babydoll" is.

Jungkook just nodded and went inside the room, as soon as he walked in, he saw Taehyung standing with his arms crossed, glaring at him while his left foot tapped the floor, more like angrily.

Jungkook gilped and chuckled sheepishly "Hey babydoll, you look absolutely stunning" he said walking towards Taehyung, kissing his cheeks.

"I told you not to get in a fight when you're meeting me! you hard headed big bunny!"

...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.